Reviews for Hard Evidence
L-Lover61 chapter 11 . 2/1
Wow...this was amazing, in so many ways. Really amazing, the time, the place, the love, the hole thing was just...AMAZING.
Kaila Azroth chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
The fact that you ended this on such a intense note leaves me feeling like this story has got to be a STILL going on. It feels like that to me but ending it like this is good but on the other hand it feels incomplete and I‘m so sad to see this ending, theres a knife in my gut knowing what will happen to the most beloved pair in the or the little Claire in the future. But I feel so sorry for Sam and you killing him...but its still great and your other stories are just as awesome. My friend has introduced me to this pair and having you show me how good these two can get maaaaaaan your making me satisfied all day everyday, they‘re so cuuute
ishldgetanaccnt chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
this was one of the best fics I have ever read! oh wow, i don't know what I expected, but really, awesome! :)
robert singer chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
i dunno about cas but i am definatly dead.

This whole freaking fic was absolutely AMAZING.
LoveLikeDestiel chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
Wow. Just wow.
JMR chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Bloody brilliant! I feel so blessed to have stumbled across this fic- I'm now avidly going through your other works.

I love how this story is woven together; it's perfectly in character and true to Ashes while also casting Dean and Castiel into roles that fit them so well... It was delightful to get caught up in.
Asiil chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Jesus, how do you do this every time? Ive literally taken it upon myself to read everything of yours i can get my paws on, and time and time again i finish your stories left with this curling sensation in my chest as i realize that once again youve managed to strike new levels of profound.
This time i love how brazen Cas is, how hesitant Dean is to accept what he already knows is real. And to loop them both into limbo where its just them, always them... Stunning.
The love scene punctuated by the thrill of Castiel's heart monitor and the jolt of the defribulator was seamlessly done.
You are truly one of the most masterful writers i've had the pleasure of stumbling across.
CellarGangGirl chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
That... was undoubtedly the trippiest thing I've ever read - and I read Supernatural fanfic. Impressive on your part. It filled me with so many feels and I hurt and I'm happy and I'm confused and I'm relieved, all at the same time. I like that you didn't try to sum it up any more than you did though. It leaves questions to be answered and residual feels and I just know I'll be dreaming about this for days to come. Oh I just loved this so much, to be perfectly honest. There was absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this fic - I wish there was a movie with this plot, because I would buy it and cry every time I watched it(I'm a sucker for tragically beautiful things, so the idea that they're most likely dead just made this that much better to me). Wonderful job, continue writing!
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
So the ending reminded me of one of those monologues the main character has in post-apocalyptic movies. Lol It was a good story, it kept me in suspense because for once I could not figure out the plotline. Amazing job with this one, your writing just keeps getting better and better.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
So after reading this, I have a new OTP: fire and ice. Like wow, that was truly amazing the way you described Dean and Cas in this story. I can't wait to read more of this one.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
So angsty and angry Dean kind of turns me on. Lol, and yeah the children thing was a good call, it may have offended some people if you hadn't warned them.
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Omg! This story i so cool! I started laughing at the whole Sam crazy thing. Lol I think this is going to be one of your more enjoyale stories based on the utter silliness of the slang. Lol
Gail LLD chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
I'm so totally mind-f*cked. Seriously xD That was brilliant but gosh, time-travelling and stuff are soooo complex!

I'd like to see Dean in 80's outfit... just for the tight white jeans XD
The Ashes Fan chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
I loved what you did with this, as I was quite a fan of Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes and still am, still though I wish I could see this version of it instead! Even though I had an idea of what was coming with Dean and Cas and their fates, the way you wrote this fic and incorporated the most key points of the show into the story, while still keeping things so in character amazed me, truly amazed me and I'm really glad I found this, the ending doesn't wrap it up in the same way as the show and for that I'm glad, I actually extremely prefer this ending to be honest, so thank you for writing this fic, it truly was amazing :)
supreme dramon chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
OMG! What a fitting conclusion!

Full circle at last.