Reviews for Yaya's Science Book
BizzyLizy chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
Hahaha, this is awesome! I know it hasn't been updated in forever, but it made me laugh! Thanks!
CrystalLetter chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
osm fanfic. U have a great sense of humour. Plz continue writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Hehe Lolz best story ever! Make another one! Make one where she tests how fast kairi can cut! Just an idea but I keep reading this story and I love it!
claraowl chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
No! Nagi, give it back!

-Nagihiko refuses to return Budding Scientist's notebook.

-Budding Scientist threatens to lock him in a closet with a spider if he does not return her notebook.

-Budding Scientist gets her notebook back.
claraowl chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
No, Ikuto should DEFINITELY be one of the victi-, no, subjects again! :D
claraowl chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Yay noodles! :D

I love Yaya- she's such a great character!
claraowl chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
*laughs*
claraowl chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Noo Yaya must remain a budding scientist! These are too funny for her not to be!
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
KYAhhahaaahahahahahahaha XD

Nagi's scared of spiders XD
VampireandAssassin chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
I was too lazy to login . . . & lolz! I luv luv luv luv luv dis story! It's so cute and ahhh! I luv baby stuff and yaya stuff! I liked the way that you did it in a 'lab' format and the experiments themselves were very creative! Amazing! I luv it! I can't wait to see what more you write!
Key to the Rose-Colored Clock chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
This is an adorable little story and I love reading it. It is creative, original, and amusing. Good job and please write another one when you can.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I say TadaseXdead dog.
Taco chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
Maybe a test about saying prince to tadase..? :D
Key to the Rose-Colored Clock chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
Another adorable chapter. You should do a Tadamu one though. For a little variety. And maybe do a Crown Experiment? I don't know what it means, just give it a shot. :D
Key to the Rose-Colored Clock chapter 4 . 9/17/2011