Reviews for Families reunited
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
can't wait for more
kasih1990 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
that was a good chapter.I can't wait for the next chapter...-
111112222222222223309876 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Love it
superbored85 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Good start. It's a bit repetitive in a few parts but overall I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

I also hope that you'll be sticking with Merlin characters.
Cathcer1984 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Brilliant start hun, so exciting!
Grizzo chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey glad you are continuing this. Curious to see how Arthur deals with all of this...thx...gr
BluesAvalon chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
WOW! Thank you so much for really thinking on making this...

I really love your stories... i even bookmark your page in my phone hehehe :)

Hope you continue this soon

XOXO
Merthur Dreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You know what I'm going to say, BUT I'LL SAY IT ANYWAY!

This was AMAZING! You write some of the best heart-warming, fluffy, intimate scenes ever.

You had me at the opening sentence. The way Arthur entered the Kingdoms... and so gently shook Merlin awake, it was so cute, how he was so sleepy and had his arms wrapped around Arthur. The way Arthur was so soft, whispering that they were there, the way Arthur looked at Merlin, justing taking all of his love in, looking at Merlin and knowing he was the one... it was so heart-warming. When Merlin woke... he is so adorable when he is sleepy, the way he looked at the view then turned back to Arthur, and the way Arthur looks at him, the way Merlin just makes him so happy and puts a smile on his face... its just so romantic. Merlin was so cute, when he looked so sleepy and confused, and asked how he got from his horse, to being tangled with Arthur on his... and Arthur's affectionate reply, saying that he saw Merlin was falling asleep, so he lifted him and put him on his horse to make him more comfortable... the thought was so touching and when Merlin smiled and kissed him, then whisphered 'Thank You'... by heart metled. Even more so when Arthur kisssed back. Everything they do is for the other, they are just so loving in their actions and the way they look at each other, like they were incomplete without them in sight... it is beautifully romantic. When Arthur said this was Harlech while looking around... (I don't know why, but I imagined Merlin's Castle by the sea.) then Merlin was filled with an embrace of Freya, it was so funny, how Merlin muttered out that he couldn't breath. Then once he was greeted by Will as well... the way Freya instantly said, was this Arthur... the blush and raw happiness that flooded through Merlin was amazing, the way he grinned, hopelessly in love, and said yes it was, then wrapped his arm around Arthur... then the way he said Arthur was his husband... the way he said it with such a glee, such a warmth, so happy and content, that he could finally say that out loud... and it warmed my heart, to see Arthur finish his sentence... it was so romantic, the way they looked into each other's eyes again, lost in their love. Then once Arthur greeted them, and Freya informed them Merlin's parents were waiting, it was HILARIOUS, to find out they were on their honeymoon. Then the way Arthur tightened his hold on Merlin, smiling as he said he wondered why they didn't come to their wedding, the way Arthur said come on sweetheart with such affection... the way Merlin blushed by the name... it was so fluffy and so adorable. When Arthur asked if Merlin was going to blush every time he called him 'Sweetheart' the way Merlin said probably so bashfully... the way Arthur asked why, and said that Merlin was his sweetheart, and would always will be... the way he said it with such devotion in his voice... it was so romantic, his feelings for Merlin shining through (I love saying that). The way Merlin smiled at Arthur, so goofy and looked into his eyes, once again, losing themselves in the other, letting their love overwhelm them... the way Merlin kissed him so intimately... the romance was just... it was so heart-warmingly moving. Then when Will shouted 'Lovebirds' it made my heart sing. Merlin's embarrassed laugh was cute, the way Merlin mentioned that they would have their own wing... and then he said with such a lustful grin, a glint in his eye, saying, Arthur could make as much noise as he liked during sex... the way Arthur replied that Merlin was the screamer... not only did my heart melt and the sudden want between them, but it burst when the woman heard. It was brilliant, and Merlin's sudden embarrassment was just adorable.

After they were greeted by Merlin's parents. The way Arthur's eyes wondered to see Merlin in a deep conversation with his mother, their faces looking so serious and concerned... the way Arthur was worried and made a mental note to ask Merlin what it was about was just brilliant. Even more so, when Arthur kissed Merlin farewell as he was guided out by Hunith... only to look behind and see the same solemn expressions on Merlin and Balinor's faces. When Arthur asked Hunith about it, the way she paused, obviously considering how to word her sentence, the way, she just simply stated that it was something Merlin had to tell him, only added to the appticipation in the air. Then when Arthur said that it sounded serious, the way Hunith said it would only be like that if Arthur sees it that way... my pulse was rising. Its nice to see Arthur all polite and complimenting Merlin's parents. Then when she left him at his and Merlin's chambers... the way he opened to doors to find Merlin already there... looking somewhat sombre... my heart sank, fearing the worst.

When Arthur found his husband *sighs* but looking nervous... the way this sent Arthur into a panic was so touching, Arthur so worried about Merlin. When he asked him if he was alright, the way Merlin replied that he didn't know... then Arthur asked what did he mean, slowly getting more nervous himself, the way Merlin just said they needed to talk... my heart stopped. But my heart was reassured, when Merlin saw the paniced look on Arthur's face, and tenderly took his hands in his, telling him to not be so worried with such an affection. Then when Arthur replied it was because Merlin looked nervous... it was definately aww-worthy. Then when Merlin sat Arthur on the bed, then went back to the table... the surprise and confusion in Arthur's voice, slight hurt in his eyes, the way he asked why they were seperated... the look in Arthur's eyes screaming that he needs Merlin close to him. Then when Merlin said it was because he didn't know how Arthur would react... the way Arthur said that he was scaring him now, the anxiety drowning him... the pain in his eyes, the fear in his voice when he asked Merlin did he still loved him, as if his life would just unravel at that moment... when Merlin said of course he did, that nothing would stop the feelings that run so deep... it was so romantic, yet the atmosphere was still thick. Then when Merlin finally said something... how magic was allowed here, and how did Arthur feel about it... his nerves kicking in again. But when Arthur replied he was fine with it... the relief in Merlin's eyes was greater than hope. Then as Merlin became to explain that... his Father was a Dragonlord... that his Father's powers would be his... the way the tension just melted out of Arthur was fantastic, so relieved that it was all about just that Merlin would get magic once his Father died... but when Merlin finally spoke... saying that it would only add, to the magic he was born with... Arthur's surprise that Merlin was a sorcerer... was something special... a glint of happiness in his eyes.

Thanks For Sharing x

P.S. Arthur can't let Merlin go!
TidusGT chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awesome can't wait for next chapter
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
mmmmmmmm interesting. so arthur knows now. cant wait for this 'mpreg' :)
HELEN chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
A Great start and thankyou for writing the sequel to Kingdoms United. I hope that Arthur will be very understanding about the Magic that Merlin was Born With.

As I am Merlin's Sister Helen will I make an apperance in your story with My Husband King Cenred.
BlueStar1820 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice start to the story, I can't wait to read the rest of it, and see what's going to happen to Camelot.
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Loved it, can't wait to read more. I really want to know how Arthur takes the news.
Canadian-23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hey amazing! :)

Yeah a new Merlin story! So glad to see or more read you again! Love the start! I can't wait to see the reaction of Arthur about Merlin power! Aswome first chapter for a great sequel! So I can't wait for the next chapter and you are amazing! :) :)
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11