Reviews for The Molestation of a Man
yuumuki chapter 14 . 9/22
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
AresWinchester chapter 14 . 7/4
This is a great fic! I hope that you plan on updating soon.

Teacuppy chapter 7 . 6/10
This story is awesome too, I'm guessing is also abandoned.. but I'll read it anyway.
BellaTicia chapter 14 . 3/12
please please please update... anything really
Dattebayo chapter 14 . 2/23
Please update soon! Even if a long time since the last you see that you updated ! This story bus is too good ! Please , please !
( Sorry for my mistakes , or do not understand something, this is not my native language and I'm not very good even with the English xD )
betty4794 chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
please update
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Okay so why haven't you updated this great story. I will put this in my favorites just in case you update in the future.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters. Please please please update this is so good! (Even if it has been 3 years) chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I bumped into this fanfic two nights ago and now rereading it for twice? Thrice? This story is well written and kinda refreshing with Kakashi being "shy" and Naruto being all forward despite the age. I usually not fond of Kakashi being with 12-14 years old Naruto, but the way you written it made their relationship make sense. Your descriptions are vivid (and hot) though there's a few grammatical errors. I know that the last time you updated this story was like three years ago, but I'm still gonna keep this in alert. Please, please update. I wanna know what happened with Mizuki and all. This fic is too good to be left unfinished. Are you still alive btw?
duchessme chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
too sad no more chaps
such a wondrful fic
fun to read
Splitheartwarrior chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
That is a bit of a shocker, but explainers quite a bit. I'm currently learning Japanese and will be studying abroad there in a few years.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
Please update soon. I'm loving this story so far and I can't wait for orochimaru and akatsuki to show:) keep going! Thanks
LeyCoo chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Omfg, I hate reading a story without looking at the update date! Dammit!
I know it's been two years and all, but please update. It's such a good story, at such a good pace too. It would be nice to know what happens next.

P.S. I've put this in alert just in case
Mijka chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
Oh my gosh I LOVE this story. Please continue to write and update it. I REALLY want to know the rest of the story!
Scoobygirl45 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I love this story :) cant wait for the next chapter!