Reviews for Trust Me
Aniejj chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Hope you going to make a sequel or another story where Kono is a victim...
I really loved this! I read this story 4 times
Callensi chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Love a story with a protective Steve. Would have liked to see Steve take Chris down for what he did to Kono but that works too.
Veuve Noir chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
it's very good.

loved how you put the relationship of Steve and Kono forward to each chapter with little drama without her too.

Let me know about other stories you're writing.
11nivea342 chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Lol at "don't hear you in china" haha nice work!
11nivea342 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Really like this chapter. Cooking talk was cute but them knowing each other and using the boss/parents

card only shows how well try know each other and hoe mch Steve wants to protect her.
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Yayy love this chapter. Love how it's not so dramatic but stve just assuring her. I like the "we love you kono" being in a team POV right now since he's not so aware of his feeligns. Also really love the detail of him recognizing her humor and not witting her deflect also lol at thought of being attracted to family hehe ;) can't wait to keep reading!
11nivea342 chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Really glad to find this story! Need some Steve/kono in my life!$ this is a very serious topic and I see kono having her meltdown but I also know how kickass and strong she is so can't wait to see her work with the team to catch those guys!
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I just have to say I love your stories. Been follow them for a bit now but for some stupid reason I cant seem to login in my at times. Only once and awhile and thats through my phone if it allows me :(

But I just wanted to say awesome job love love love them, cant wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Such a sweet ending, it made me smile!

I love getting your chapters in my inbox when I wake up :) Because I live in Aus everything happens while I'm asleep!

I am almost finished my next chapter so you should get it before you see the next H50 episode.

Loved your story!

Martha Smith-Jones
flora.s.t chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
another great one!
Mariedan chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story, I do love all your stories and starting to read the new one also. Thanks again!
sphekie chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I luv Steve and Danny bricking in here...just like on the show. Haha!

The ending was sweet and I'm glad Steve told her the truth. See ya later!
francis2 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Wow! Now will he be angry at her for being there, or grateful for her saving his life, or both? Please write on.
sphekie chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
Hella Yeah! Kono save Steve! That what I was talking about. She kick ass! She a hero!

Wondering what would Steve say to her? Especially she didn't fellow his order to stay out of the case.

Can't wait for next chapter.
Eddieizzie chapter 7 . 9/26/2011