Reviews for Catch the Wind
LvSammy chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
OMG...this is amazing and Im sad its over...Nooooo i would have loved to see more...this was amazing! Thanks so much for this!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Wow. Is it wrong that I kind of want Burt to beat the crap out of John now?
It's a rainy day chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
This is really nice to read, and while a full lenght sequel wouldn't be necessary, a drabble or two about adjusting or maybe people's reactions (Finn would be funny. You wrote Finn really well.)
bookworm134 chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Such a beautiful world...I started it yesterday for some light reading not knowing what I was getting into...Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of it...I wish that you would write more to it someday but I understand why you would want to leave it as it is now...Thanks again

Keep up the great work!
romantiscue chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
I do wish for another sequel, but not because I don't think Blaine has shown enough of his bravery as it is. I just really, really want to see the Andersons' pay for how badly they've hurt Blaine. I want them to realize he has people backing him now, the Hummels and the Glee club, and how beautifully he shines when they're not tearing him down. I want them to see him being admired, feel people's disapproval should they insult Blaine within their hearing... The best revenge is living well, but the people one is taking that revenge on should get to see it.

This is the best story about emotional abuse I've ever read, but I'd have loved to see Blaine get a therapist to more thoroughly understand how wrong his family is. Because abuse like this stays rooted on the inside even after a person is no longer in the abusive environment.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Review from One Fine Day continued: "I'm" - off to read the sequel!

My last review got cut in half thanks to my iPod :(

Anyways, great start to this story!

libaka chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Beautiful story. I'm very teary about the ending, but you are right- walking away from abuse is the heroic ending. So thank you, for writing that and for writing this story.
Thaliana chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Wow. This is incredible. Once again, I am blown away by your writing abilities.

I loved the sheet fort. Just saying.

Kurt and Blaine are both far too self-sacrificing when it comes to the other. But Papa Bear Burt is...amazing.

Every kid needs a dad just like him.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

peanutmeg chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
I'm beginning to think you enjoy writing stories that make me go through multiple harrowing emotions! Blaine's family was heartbreaking, but I'm glad Kurt was there for him. Their dialogue and the descriptions of their anger were perfectly written, as was Burt's reaction to the descriptions of Blaine's family. I'm sad to hear you won't be writing a follow-up, but I understand your reasoning! Thanks again for sharing!
daftydraw chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh god I have read both parts to this verse over the weekend and just finished it and oh god I am so proud of Blaine! Oh I just want to pull him into the bigger hug ever!

I loved this Heather! So so much just like all your other fics!
starklya chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
I really like your depiction of Alec. I actually think he has potential- but he's just as damaged as Blaine by his parents and wasn't given room to grow like Blaine was when he was sent to Dalton. He reminds me a bit of early season 1 Finn (though Finn has far more potential...mostly because his mom is awesome). But maybe I'll change my mind when I read the next chapter.

also, I kind of laughed at the colonoscopy joke. I guess that makes me horrible person.

but Kurt and Blaine beating up Alec? total. awesomeness.
socially awkward owl chapter 11 . 1/18/2012
Have I told you you're awesome? Well, you're awesome! I love how insightful you are and how in character everyone is. It's amazing how you don't use excessive amount of epithets and how colorful and real the story is. Guh, I love it.
bianca-the-reader chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
This story was amazing. Your writing style is just so good and easy to understand and subtly realistic and honest in the storyline. You are now my one and only staple author on fanfiction. I know I will like anything you write. Keep on keeping on! :) xx
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Hi! just wanted to say that I truly enjoyed reading both One Fine Day and Catch the Wind. They were marvelous :) I do have a few nitpicky things about the last two chapters, though: For one, at the point when Blaine's dad was saying he would cut off his Dalton tuition, and that he'd have to either live with him or go to Boston, it says that he'll have to go to Missouri, but Boston is actually in Massachusetts. Also, I believe that at the end of this chapter, Burt says that abuse is like an 'addition', not an 'addiction'. Just a few things, sorry, I get very obsessive about stuff like that :) Your stories were brilliant, though, and I'm off to see what else you've written :D
bluecharlotte chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
This is amazing. I commend you for such realistic characters and tender, heartfelt moments and conversations. You also don't overdramatize anything at all. I particularly love the scene in the locker room and what follows-just, it was phenomenal. And their fort. Oh my god. So. oh, and just the whole idea of writing these stories about what happens during storms was an ingenious thought. Congrats on a job well done! :)