Reviews for The Last Fifteen Years
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Ahhh... all that talk about the kiss (which was very hot by the way) and they didn't! Shame on you. :) This story so needs a 2nd chapter. (P.S. I prefer Jenny's version of the kiss)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely amazing! To change their entire history and still make it come out so well, to make them best friends who never gave in to being something more, for it to take other people keeping them apart to realize how much they needed to be together...I am in awe. That was great. Loved the way you portrayed G&J and I adore the ending. Thanks so much for sharing, beautiful! :)
Dancerslife chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I just read this on LJ and was so disappointed that it wasn't on here. But then I saw that it was and was disappointed in myself for not reading it. This was absolutely incredible.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it! Absolutely amazing. Damn, I so wanted them to kiss at the end... :P
HuddyJibbsAddict chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
For some reason, I can't imagine Decker being Director, it's just too weird, but you made it work.

Jenny and Jethro's relationship is pretty interesting and I liked that you let the end open.

Loved it, great job :-D
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I totally love this. Is it possible that you'll write more with this AU? I totally love Decker having Lego figures. Also, I'm kind f rooting for Deck and Cynthia now. :D
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
sweet! i loovvvee jibbs!
Paris-eternellement chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is so good! I like to see more from this stories time frame
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
i loved Decker and Cynthia in love. it was so sweet. jenny and Gibbs were so great. i loved the story it was great