Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
love BD chapter 5 . 3/15
Please update the story.
Ur fan chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Dirty bastard! He better have a couch in that room!
Luckycharms14 chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
UPDATE!...ENOUGH SAID
GloomingDarkLove chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
haha so he told information Bella was his wife. whe she finds out what she did sure as hell Edawrd will have a Little demon to calm down. lol. Wish him luck in hiding that from Bella long enough.
gerryade.merrygold chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Update plZ
EatingCrayons chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
How long are your exams? D: please keep writing!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
love thisss!
bobbysgirl chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
it seems you have a knack for abandoning your stories. although i did read this one the first time you posted it but i really miss your other stories as well.
goldseadragon chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Oh, Edward is going to get another kick to the jewels when she finds out about this!
Analitica chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
wow this is getting so good. I love the story! I can't wait to see bella make edward jealous please update soon.
midnightblupuppy chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
please update soon
Salanna chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
This can be funny! Edward is somewhat of an ass, not that bad but quite chauvinistic. "No women in my court room"! One question though: Edward is 30 and the youngest lawyer in the firm. If Bella is twenty-six and right out of law school, therefore with less work experience, how can she then have better qualifications as Alice said?

Further, if they were both working in the same firm (I take it they did as they were both striving for the same promotion within the firm), how did they not know each other? Anyone as good-looking and man-whorish as Edward would be well-known among his female colleagues.

And last but not least, how did Bella get into his appartment?
dorsa20 chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
pls..upload..now...now...now...!
Regzi94 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
I love this story! This is so awesome! My friend sygested it, so I tried it, and DAMN! Edward and Bella, and fucking and yum! Please don't leave the story and good much with the exams! I have mine soon top, so I get where you're comming from!

I really really like this story, and I just, love the whole thing!

Until next time

Xx
sidedishofsimile chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
I love the highjinx they're playing on one another! Good luck on your exams!