Reviews for Angel
JJGeniusFilez chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH NAAWWWW COME OOOONNNNN U SUCK BEANS BITCH GO AFTER HER!
JJGeniusFilez chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
OOOHHHH SHES BUSTED!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 12 . 1/22/2015
Wonderful story from start to finish.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Aww. We should do this dance often. I love it!
paullyn6 chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
All of your stories always make me shed a lot of tears, totally touched and warmed my heart and also laughed a lot too just like all of your stories do to me. I can never decide which story of yours i love the best because i love them all so equally. I want to let you know i read all of your stories over and over again like this one countless times. I am too lazy to review every story of yours as you wrote so many of them for that i am very sorry. I look forward to reading more of your stories as i love all the characters you create and you know all the characters on this show so very well. I am not sure if you write stories for a living but it would not surprised me if you did and if you did you would be a very best selling author for sure with mega success. Thank you so much for this story and for all of your other stories. I look very forward to reading more of your masterful and genius works.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
A perfect way to end it.
DrakesGirl09 chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Great spin on how the standoff between Declan and Emily ends. Out of body Prentiss was funny and Morgan was really sweet. Good job!
Oxymironic chapter 12 . 10/26/2011
My first Prentiss/Morgan story and I loved it. Great character development. But kinda wished they would of had the chance to try with Declan.
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
can we get a sequel! please! please!
Come2MyRescue chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
What a nice ending to an amazing and emotional story. I'm kinda sad it's over, but as a famous person once said "all good things must come to an end." Looking forward to your next work.
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 12 . 10/22/2011
Awwww! :D. OMG I LOVE this story SO much! :)) lol

I'm actually quite sad that it's over /: It was very enlightening at some parts :). I particularly liked the addiction theme you addressed :)

Great job. You should be very proud of this ;)

Rachel xo
TVCrazed chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Definitely going in my faves. I loved the characterization of each character. Though they were different from the show all of their actions made sense depending on the new personality that you assigned to them. I really love the pacing of the story. Everything flowed naturally. You didn't try to push something that wasn't really there. Or rush through any of the events. And best of all it was realistic. I could see everything that happened in the story happening in real life.

This was an awesome story and I'm glad I found it. I love that you gave us a different take on both the Emily's daughter aspect and on Emily's character also.

Thank you for sharing this.

TVCrazed.
miaa29 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
Love story and I liked how you incorporated the Doyle story with it great drop. You had me teary eye at some points. Great job.
47329204934784902898123123 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011
*Sigh* I loved it so. Such a perfect ending!
miaa29 chapter 12 . 10/21/2011