Reviews for The Samara Chronicles
Alliedoolallie chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Wow. What a brilliant ending. I mean so much deep emotion. Especially with this bit "All she'd ever wanted was someone to love her… She just didn't understand how to make them do that. She didn't understand people at all. Maybe that was why nobody understood her." That bit just made me think. I don't know why. I suddenly feel really sorry for Samara. And I blame you and this story ha! ha!

Brilliant Story...Brilliant Writer.

(Off to read Spike And Dru now )

Sincerely,

ConcreteAngelRoxHerHalo chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Okay, Now I HAVE to see the Ring 2! I havn't seen it yet but I fell in love with the first, and this story. :)

Samara is so adorable in that creepy way!
Alliedoolallie chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
The Doctor didnt let me go. So I killed her. LOL so Samara! I am thankful that I have finally reviewed the right chapter!

And, yes. Your Chapters are far to short.

UPDATE THE LITTLE GHOST!

Paperflowers596 chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
pretty interesting. i was writing sort of a prequel as well, but it was more of a fiction novella than fictious journal entries. i ike your stye of writing, you seemed to capture samara's character here :)
Alliedoolallie chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Something Bad is going to happen in England? Wow...thats new. Loving it, Spike kicked Ass as usual and Angelus was a smooth liar..as usual. So all in all you got their characteristics perfect :)

Loving this fic it is very well written. Please update the Little Ghost next :D

CrimsonAndCats chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
This is really well written! Keep it up!
beautifulindigo chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
i liked it.
Rose in Daydreams chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
Oh dear, I think I was going to burst into tears towards the end when she speaks about her mother taking her to the well because I know what's going to happen. You captured Samara's childhood innocence perfectly and the way she would have behaved before her death. Samara was never evil- she was just a young girl with a curse that no one understood and instead of trying to help her break it, they did an irrational thing and killed her which only made matters worse. This only made her angrier and made her powers stronger.
adrenelinedangerheart chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
This storries amazing please go on!
CrimsonAndCats chapter 3 . 10/15/2011