Reviews for Safety
unserendipitous chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is so tender, and in-character. I'm glad Hermione took Professor McGonagall under her wing - though it is funny to think of a eighteen year old mothering a sixty-something year old. Well done!
Taslyn chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
moreee! please continue this?
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Yet another story of yours - and another splendid one!

I should say that his time I really believe that this is 100% possible, that Hermione was really so kind to offer Minerva to stay at her empty house) And all professor's reactions are written so well!) This is exactly how I see their relationship) *seeing that Hermione still calls her 'professor' was a nice addition))*

Vielen Dank für die Geschichte! (mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut wie mein Enlish, Entschüldigung)))
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Great little one-shot! Loves those types as well as the longer ones. Love how Hermione took charge of Minerva's safety.
Aleize Claire chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
just wanted to say how much I enjoyed this and all of your other works as well!
vampirefairy09 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awww so sweet. please write more soon, awesome chapter.
ByakuyaxRenji chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wonderful. Really enjoyed reading this, certainly brightened up my rather dull evening at work. Looking forward to updates on your other stories. Thoroughly enjoyed this one.
marty powell chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
nice! :-) thanks bunches for sharing
Rosinha chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I loved it. I think that you really captured the essence of their relationship, and I do also think that Minerva would be hurt by how her students take her so for granted but don't seem to care. Good job!
BrokePerception chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is my fav of yours... I really like how you described the interaction between them and the emotions and thoughts behind them...
EmPoweredBeing chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Damn you're good dear :D

I loved it, as I do all your work!

I think your stories are the ones I look forward to the most...and that's saying something cos I read ALOT of fanfiction lol

Keep up the good work!
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Loved it! A wonderful look at what could've happened after the battle. A great job as usual and I'm looking forward to the updates! Its always exciting to see an email saying you've posted something new!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 9/9/2011

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Rachelle chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I got very excited when I saw another story from you. And I wasn't disappointed - very sweet and very well-written, as usual. :-) I'm also very excited to see that you'll update your other stories "very soon"!
General Mac chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
loved it as usual more fics pretty please