Reviews for Roses Are Red
Risoellah chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh God, this is so cute and adorable. I'm speechless so, yeah. Let me mark it as my favourite.
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/5
I LOVE THISSSS!
I CRIEEEEDDDDD!
:"
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/27
This was absolutely adorable!
It was so cute that I actually read a few parts out loud (like Alfred's innocent poem when he was in kindergarten and Arthur editing the "can we be frends?" part) and my roommate and I would just go "awwwwwww!" everytime. And that's saying something, since she doesn't even know anything about Hetalia, much less who Alfred and Arthur are.

Favorited :)
Skin chapter 1 . 1/25
You've reduced me to tears... This was so cute and hahhh... Can words describe what I'm feeling right now?
ah-li chapter 1 . 1/18
I remember this was one of the first fics I read for this pairing, way back when I was still wavering over whether or not to ship them.

This fic just struck a note, you know? I think I vaguely remember being kind of lonely my first few weeks at school but then somehow I made all of these lovely friends, so to see Alfred be the hero and reach out to make friends with Arthur absolutely warmed my heart. And of course I think I definitely sympathize with writing even if you don't think it's all that great, and wondering whether or not it'll be well received...we all do, probably.

6th grade and Arthur being someone very important to Arthur -even if just as a best friend- made my heart crack. It almost hurt when Alfred started noticing that he liked Arthur; being confused as to what he felt, anxiously wondering if there was even a chance that Arthur could maybe return his feelings...the happy ending fixed all of those cracks but for a while there it was very not okey. You can't have usuk without the angst or fluff apparently, and this was a nice cocktail blend of both. Fluffy love heals all wounds angst creates, right?

Other smaller details I particularly enjoyed was the fact that apparently Alfred can't refuse Arthur anything when typically in fanfiction it seems to be that Arthur is the one who can't refuse Alfred anything, no matter how ridiculous his plans may be. And of course the 64 pack crayon-owner was always the celebrity in class, so that was a nice touch too.

There's a lot of "me, me, me," in this review but the best of stories are those with which the reader can connect with a piece on a personal level? So much rambling and probably not enough proper punctuation sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh dear...Usually its the angsty ones that make me cry, but this...Iggycat you are amazing...its so cute I shed a tear...

Just...and the all the poems, and the last one was so sweet...
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So sweat
Dream chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Roses are red, violets are blue,
This fanfic was awesome, so I'd like to thank you! :D

Thanks! I loved it!
PaperSailboat chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This is just the most sweetest and adorable one-shot I've ever read! • w • I just melted so much at the end, AHH! Amazing!
kwingard12 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I had a friend like this. Well with out the love but we were besties until middel school. We had nothing in common really, we were only friends because we lived in the same neighborhood. And in high school the gap just got wider and wider. It hurts. So I know what Alfred was feeling to some existent. Anyways sorry for spilling my life story you story was just SO MOVING! Heh heh just kidding. But I really did enjoy it. Thank you for posting it.
jcms1404 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I really liked this. :) Me and My friends loved it so much we are fan-girling.
Hydra no Mago chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Dear author,
May I hug the life out of you?

One of the sweetest USUK fics i've ever read. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MMMYY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCUUUTEEE!
iluvfandoms1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ahhhh this was so ridiculous cute! I loved all the poems in this; great job!