Reviews for Roses Are Red
Sobbing chapter 1 . 7/6
I went through so many emotions while reading this. You got me crying on several occasions. This is so great. I need to retread this now. Good job. Forever crying.
PanteraBlack chapter 1 . 6/9
I think your fanfic is wonderful! I laughed and cried when read this. I really love this. And I bad in English, it's small difficult (I feel me on the place little Alfred:D) because I write only this.
But continue write fics. And be happy.
Reader from Russia
circulating hydrargyrum chapter 1 . 6/9
Dear Iggycat!

I have recently translated your fanfic. And it helped me to understand it better.
You are really wonderful. Never stop writing. We love you and your fanfiction! /tbh, I cried about 2 times when I read it/
This is more than just a fic. You wrote about real feelings, and I like that very much! Good UsUk fanfics are really rare, but you wrote more than a «good» fanfic. You made a masterpiece.
/O-oh. That means, you are so talented. I am happy to find your profile. Yeah. I'm not so good at explaining my feelings, but you got the idea, r-right?.. (Т﹏Т) /
Warm hugs from Russia!~ Thank you for your existence, the ideal author. _
randommuffintpk chapter 1 . 6/9
Gah...why did this make me cry happy tears? I love this a lot. Thank you muchly -
egefriend2 chapter 1 . 6/9
AWWWW THIS IS SOOO CUTE!
Rye Minose chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh god. This two never fails to kill my poor heart everytime.
"Your stupid aren't you?"

"No I'm Alfred."

DAWWWWWWWW! 3

Anyway, I have to say this was adorable and a great read. You deserve every follow and favorite :) thx for the great read and keep up the good work ;)
Risoellah chapter 1 . 4/11
Oh God, this is so cute and adorable. I'm speechless so, yeah. Let me mark it as my favourite.
jennyVDL93 chapter 1 . 3/5
I LOVE THISSSS!
I CRIEEEEDDDDD!
:"
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 2/27
This was absolutely adorable!
It was so cute that I actually read a few parts out loud (like Alfred's innocent poem when he was in kindergarten and Arthur editing the "can we be frends?" part) and my roommate and I would just go "awwwwwww!" everytime. And that's saying something, since she doesn't even know anything about Hetalia, much less who Alfred and Arthur are.

Favorited :)
Skin chapter 1 . 1/25
You've reduced me to tears... This was so cute and hahhh... Can words describe what I'm feeling right now?
ah-li chapter 1 . 1/18
I remember this was one of the first fics I read for this pairing, way back when I was still wavering over whether or not to ship them.

This fic just struck a note, you know? I think I vaguely remember being kind of lonely my first few weeks at school but then somehow I made all of these lovely friends, so to see Alfred be the hero and reach out to make friends with Arthur absolutely warmed my heart. And of course I think I definitely sympathize with writing even if you don't think it's all that great, and wondering whether or not it'll be well received...we all do, probably.

6th grade and Arthur being someone very important to Arthur -even if just as a best friend- made my heart crack. It almost hurt when Alfred started noticing that he liked Arthur; being confused as to what he felt, anxiously wondering if there was even a chance that Arthur could maybe return his feelings...the happy ending fixed all of those cracks but for a while there it was very not okey. You can't have usuk without the angst or fluff apparently, and this was a nice cocktail blend of both. Fluffy love heals all wounds angst creates, right?

Other smaller details I particularly enjoyed was the fact that apparently Alfred can't refuse Arthur anything when typically in fanfiction it seems to be that Arthur is the one who can't refuse Alfred anything, no matter how ridiculous his plans may be. And of course the 64 pack crayon-owner was always the celebrity in class, so that was a nice touch too.

There's a lot of "me, me, me," in this review but the best of stories are those with which the reader can connect with a piece on a personal level? So much rambling and probably not enough proper punctuation sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Oh dear...Usually its the angsty ones that make me cry, but this...Iggycat you are amazing...its so cute I shed a tear...

Just...and the all the poems, and the last one was so sweet...
FreeWeirdGal chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
So sweat
Dream chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Roses are red, violets are blue,
This fanfic was awesome, so I'd like to thank you! :D

Thanks! I loved it!