Reviews for Because I Love Her the Most.
brakken chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw...That was adorable. I love your ideas, I just really wish you'd proof-read a bit more or get someone else to do it- I'm sorry but the typos can be confusing at times, and they're so easily fixed, why not fix them? Moving on, (so you won't hate me for the criticism...)

I like how the first paragraph she was pining away after him so it seemed like it had been years, when it had only been two days. Kids are funny that way, you did a good job getting them across as themselves and yet still much much younger. Such a pity Kagome didn't remember, even if Inuyasha did a bit. The bit at the end was appreciated anyway!
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
AW

THAT WAS TO CUTEKAWAII
beaner93 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
The two time trveling munchkins were reunited! Yayness! *giggles* Yasha blushing, I always laugh at the thought!
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Special, tears up but not crying, feeling.
Kagome3007 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
GWAH! I had almost forgotten how WONDERFUL it was! *spazzes anew*

...

I had actually completely forgotten that InuKag started to remember... *shrug* oh well...

YAY, CHIBI INUYASHA!
KaUiA chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Mai!

I just love your one-shots of inu and kags when they were children!

Its really kawaii!

Its really cute of them!

I hope to read more of them!
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
It's so cute! I love it! (and I would give you ideas, but my writer's block has come back with a vengance!)

13ittersweet chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
aw so sweet! Sweeter then kiwwi flavored lip fashion lip gloss! :D You should do one more! PLEASE? They should be happily mated, with lots and lots of kids, thn they should tell each other it...well if you dont do that it would still okay, so anyway! SWEET STORY! :D:D:D:D:D AWSOME! :D
kagomereincarnated chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
aw! *gets teary eyed again*

and the stars...this was even sweeter than the last one.
Koru-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aw! I Loved it! Now I have to read the other two Chibi InuXKag series! I love the whol;e thing so far! It's sweet because you keep the plot the same and that they're kids and they still remember the wishes and stuff! Well-written!
Dark-magic-fire chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
aw...so kawaii!
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
really cuteness. that was so cute
sailor moon 12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
THOSE 2 STORIES WERE SOME OF THE CUTEST EVER! Good job these stories are great, kind of sucks Kagome doesn't remember but it's sweet none the less. Keep up the good work.
Akida411searcher chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
AW

that was so cute! i want another cute one plz! its perfect!
Demoneyes 14 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
OMG! There's only one thing I can say about such a cute fic:

AW!

You really have to make a sequal for this sequal! I love it so much! u are amazing!

By the way, I tried to review on ur first fic, but it wouldn't work. So, here I am! Please make a new chappy! PLEEZE!