Reviews for The Reunion
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2019
So much angst, so so beautiful.
chavelaprincess chapter 32 . 5/16/2017
This was a tough story to read, very well written. I am so happy for their happy ending.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
Love this. wish you would have finished your other stories.
danazit7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I just have to say that I love you fics very much, and wish you would end them and start a new ones right a way. this fic in particular took my breath away, the sentence" brendon, all this is behind me " haunts my thoughts. I dont have the words like you to explain how much I loved it and how much it moved me. this fic is perfect
samia chapter 32 . 11/30/2014
Merci, écrivez d'autres Stendan s'il vous plait
Snowship chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Wow, just wow. This was so beautiful and amazing. You are one talented writer. This needs to be published or something because damn, it's wonderful. I love this. Keep writing because you are seriously very talented :).
StendanFan96 chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
I really enjoyed this fanfic and I just had to read it till the end. The messaging that happened between Ste and Brendan in this story made me feel more determined for a reunion between them. It also showed that although they said that they would remain friends the connection between them was too strong for them to ignore. This has been one of my favourite fanfics to read.
coloredwords chapter 32 . 12/18/2013
I have just finished your story and oh my god... How amazing was that.ö
I am glad i read it in one go so that all the events stayed fresh but that didn't even bother me because it was so well written and beautiful.
I loved your characters. Declan and Martin the most (beside Ste and Brendan then ;p) and just the storyline in general. How everything fit together and how unexpected some things were.
Conclusion : i really really liked this story. I will be reading it again in the future.
ForeverU chapter 32 . 11/4/2013
OMG OMG OMG! This is the most amazing fic of stendan! only if they really reunited in the show somehow in the future like this! without the disease ofcourse. it had me in tears, and it was just soo bloody sad, but beautiful! I misss stendan even more so after reading all this in one shot! that's how amazing it was! wow! just bloody wow! I ve read this three times already! please keep writing fics about them! u have a God given talent! thank u so much for this! love u!
MariaStendan chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
omg! the ending was just...i dnt even know! You're an amazing writer!
nena chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
Unique story, every word is a pleasure. Such a great idea of them emailing and texting each other. And a confident Ste is sexy as hell and Brendan is so smooth.
nancy chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
a brilliant unique story
Susi chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I just wondered if you would rethink to go on writing a few (ore more and more:-)) chapters, because i am so curious how things will develop. And honestly this is the best, and i can never get enough of best ofs!
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
The best thing about your fanfic is that i cant get fed up with it. After a few weeks i can always enjoy reading some scenes or chapters, especially the end.
Julia chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
I just discovered your story and i think its the best story I have read so far. Your ideas of them meeting again by accident and the back and forth in their past is amazing. I love that they are so crazy about each other, trying to move away, to forget each other but just fail because there is a deeeeeppp bound!
And Nicole, ohhhhh, i love her even more then Mitzeee
And the end and Declan, all the details you managed to tribute makes this story undeniable worth for a hollywood film.