Reviews for Strawberries
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
:)(: I cannot even begin to explain how absolutely beautiful and poetic this is entire story is. My heart melted, pounded and a ton of other things from reading this art. All of this was beautifully done and the imagery is so clear. Wow *applause*
caradens chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
excellent thanks
sweetestgurl chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
cool story
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was absolutely delicious. I felt Angela's nervousness, her anxiety about making her pass, I was with her on the roof looking for the right words to express myself.

Really lovely writing, poetic and beautifully loaded with imagery ready to sink into my brain.

Loved this. Femmeslash becomes you.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow - I dont normally do slash but glad this one was worth the pervpack blogspot reccomendatikon
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So so sweet and incredibly hot.
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
"...a girl like broken bowls, sharp and holding onto nothing..." This is perfection.

"...She laughed a hearty and distinctly unfeminine laugh, the kind you really mean, but hold in when boys are watching..." Brilliant observation.

"...sending her chestnut hair dancing over the lovely bare skin of her shoulders..." Killing me, bb, killing me

"...Her tongue pressed slowly but boldly into my mouth to brush against mine, all strawberries and desire and conquest..." Shit, this made my heart pound

"...her hand between my legs, stroking tentative little ventures against my sensitive skin..." UNF

"...It was painful how badly I needed to feel her come from my touch..." Love this level of raw want

"...and I sunk, helplessly, bravely into love..." Utterly gorgeous

OMG, just when I don't think it's possible for me to fall in love with you any more than I already have, you write something as sublime as this. The way you write emotion, the way you write love, you just fucking *melt* me. I don't even have words bb, I truly don't.
Tinklewink chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I never got a chance to review your fic properly. :( I love the ease of this OS. It feels fresh and young and new. It seems so real and relatable. I love those 2 girls! :) I think everyone has found themselves in a situation like that at some point in their life and have thought the same thoughts. :) it's sweet and I wanna hug it and roll around in it. Lol! 3 u! *mwah*
JJ Twi1ight chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Great job, you made it flow naturally and a fantastic one shot. :)
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"a girl like broken bowls, sharp and holding onto nothing..."

this is seriously and truly not only one of the prettiest, most beautiful phrases I've ever read, anywhere, but also one of the most eloquent.

clever candor. that's what it is.

What you are.

this was such a delicious read, dahlia darling. it made me giggle, and shiver, and tingle, and swoon, and smile. I loved your twist on the last line. And all your little details.

"fuck you, I know stuff" I loved lol.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

Love you like broken boys wielding guitars like weapons, and like autumn leaves across concrete streets.

So many hearts,

Sarahxxoxo
lebells1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh God. This is my first femslash fic, and you've just opened my eyes to the sexiness, and hotness of slash. I avoid slash fics at all cost because the theme bothers me.. a bit.. but this.. yeah.. it isn't that bad. Kind of sweet, and all smexin' delights! I've grown up! LOL! xoxo

Wouldn't be the last femslash I'm going to read, I'm sure, and fuck, this one totally tears down the 'innocent, good girl' image Angela wears in canon Twilight. You totally gave her a change-over! Love. Thank you, bb. And thanks for the little shout-out, as you put it. Never thought that would ever happen.. to me.. ;)

And.. yes, you need to write another E/B. I flove them both. And I missed them. :)
foundmyedward3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Well, well, well. I believe you can and did write some seriously hawt femslash my love. You have a way with words and descriptions that is rare. I have not read Angela POV before and it was a welcomed surprise. I'm looking forward to more E/B from you but don't sell yourself short, you can do anything you want to, this proves it, babe. xoxoxo
E's My Brand Of Heroin chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
My beautiful beautiful girl w her heart on her sleeve, you are so incredible talented. Your words, your visuals, the sounds, and touch... my every sense is filled w you. Your characters, their new experience, and blooming feelings of desire and love make me anticipate their next rendezvous. I love your slash, and I love you.
CandyCanesFly chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awwww. So pretty. See, you're amazing. I wish you really truly believed it. One day you will. You'll write and you'll think "wow! I'm pretty damn good" because you are! That was sweet and sexy and totally hot. Great stuff!