Reviews for Legends of Evereeve
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I like it. If I saw this at barnes and nobels, I would totally buy this no doubt about it. I can't wait to see how mikito and her son grow and to see his character as an adult. This is interesting and plays well into my love of fiction and fantasy/supernatural. Please post when and if this is published!
Its okay chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
The very begining was intersting u dish the information of the world with out making it sound boring but the when u goto the dialogue something went wrong i really started to lose interst i dont if i was me your writing format or what ever but also the character u introduced did not interst me but overall it was pretty decent had its up and down
invalid1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hello, I am a honestly more of the Romance type than what you have here, but it is great.

I love almost everything. Except the fact I was kinda confused on certain parts, but I eventually got them.

This is good and I hope you plan to write more, because I plan to read more. Please continue with this, and your other stories because you are a great writter.

Thank you for your time, and I also thank you for giving us, the people, a great start of a great story to read.

Hope to read some more of your work soon.
NaruHina4Life848 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was great. Very interesting. I hope to one day get to read this, on fanfiction or not.

You will make a great autor, and will very well indure respect from the public.

Please continute on with riding and literature if that is what you wish to do!

~Arigatou
destenys-death chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
as a big reader i have red alot of books and im really into fiction type stories i'm loving your story 'quest or restiration story' 3 and while reading your legends of evereve prolouge i started to really like it though mithical beings and such is done and done again you have givin it a new twist that i rather liked and though i found your battle scene a little hard to follow by the tme i finished reading i was really into it and the part i love most when reading is when you get to the end of the page you get this feeling that you have to know what happens next thus turning the page and keep reading it until you finished and thats what i got with your story i really wanted to read on and find out what happens next i think this is a great story concept and i personally would love to read more!

i hope you could understant what i was saying i have a habbit of ramballing on

i think you have a real talent in writing and i hope you continue !

3 destinys-death
Darkness9825 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god...that was flipping awesome. I loved it. Will you get this published when your done for the whole world to see. I have nothing harsh to say. Only wow.