Reviews for Moments We Share
ripitupgenki chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
very nice, genki is so sweet despite the harsh reception there lol. i'm sure yosho would take this better if he were not drunk all the time. perhaps Holly should hide all the beer... and the money? anyway its great so far!
archsage328 chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Now Genki is teaching everyone how to play baseball, huh? Come to think of it, did they ever really go into detail about what sports he actually played in the anime? I don't recall.
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Please update soon!
ripitupgenki chapter 8 . 10/25/2011
very cute! definately made my day, and i can totally see hare fouling the ball and almost hitting someone.
ripitupgenki chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
awesome and amusing chapter! loved the idea of her learning from him for a change. genki and his dirty mind lol. very cute though keep up the awesome work!
ripitupgenki chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
an awesome and very cute chapter! love spats can be so adorable at times and you did this one brillantly.
ripitupgenki chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
Awesome update! i love how this is going, i can't wait to see the next chapter! such a cute story
Flying Star chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Squee! Even more adorable than the last chapter, and that's saying alot. I love the whole thing!

P.S. Yay, I'm caught up.
Flying Star chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Whooo! Yay! They kissed! This was an adorable chapter. Just so sweet!
Flying Star chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
That was so, so, soooo fitting. Poor Holly, but I love her standing up to her father. Great job!
Butterflygirl1234 chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Aah!

A kiss and a date with Genki and Holly! *squeals* what more could a person ask for lol!

That's all I have to say :D
ripitupgenki chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Very cute and subtle i loved this chapter! can't wait for the next! keep up the awesome work!
ripitupgenki chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
very cute i loved the interaction there. Hopefully Yosho will come around soon. Perhaps Genki can prove himself rather the Holly just talking it out? we'll see i guess. excellent work thius far!
brave kid chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
whoa great chapter,i'm glad their are still monster rancher fics out their,i can't wait to read the next chapter
not here anymore 83 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Absolutely adorible!

Your writing is very lovely. The description in them is fantastic!

Not only did you describe the interaction between Holly and Genki well, it was believable too..like it could actually happen in the show.

Very in-character. :D and very cute!

I can't wait to read the rest!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »