Reviews for Digimon Tamers: Amends
AntauriFangirl13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
That was so sweet at the end
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aw...I love a happy ending.
GREAT STORY! :)
I'm yo' senpai baby chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
AMAMAMAMAMAAMZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIING!
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
*Sobs* You did it again! You've brought me to tears! *Sniffles* I love your writing, and Impmon's my favorite character too! I hope to read more from you. :)
Linkmaste chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Oh my god! That was amazing! I loved how your protrayed Impmon so well! God my story sucks ass compared to yours! Great job!
Hina Kariachi Hakubi chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Love it!Love it!Love it!

I would SO love to see that Fladramon try to beat the Imp up now. *smirks*
Floweramon chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Aww, so sweet. Two thumbs up.
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
This was good! Sweet, but not too sappy. I liked your portrayal of Impmon's life in the Digiworld; the little guy's been a survivor from the beginning. And your method of bringing him into the real world made sense too. What little kid WOULDN'T want to keep the stray dog/cat/whatever (just kiddin', Impmon!) he or she found in his/her backyard?
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Not bad at all!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
After this story, I can see how Impmon can be considered your favorite Digimon-check out my latest chapter of "The Lost Tamer"-even though the aforementioned Digimon is in there briefly, I plan to bring back his Tamers in the next chapter. Keep up the good work on these stories!
Digimon fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
That was so fluffy! Good Impmon introspection, definitely following the good quality of your other Impmon story, the one with Juri.