Reviews for Lido's Love
YugiKitten chapter 6 . 3/14
You know this has been bothering me for quite a whilw now and i finally know what and why
I keept thinking *he has a grandfather, he can go home, theres always burger joints that will hire people who havent finished their highschool diploma, why didnt he finish his highschool diploma, he couldve continued after giving birt, that was a stupid decision"
And i realized "yes of course, you say this from the point of view who, while limited, does have options in their life"
And then i realized, i dont feel the connecrion at all with the character because ive never been in their shoes
but that noemally wouldnt be a problem, but in this case it is, because the actual problem lies in the bare necesity od information given on their situation in favor of the story
i cant feel the characters struggle and i cant simpatize with their decisions at all, i havent had that mini journey and havent debated with them between two life decisions, that will not only impact his life vut the one of the people around him as well
i mean heck all i know is that grandpa and yuugi think that he is not accepted by society ibecause of his job and people scorn him because of it. But we dont even see whether this is actually true, how bad they treat him, nor how much it hurts/affrcts Yuugi. Heck it might just be in their (yugi and his grandpa's)heads/ they might be just overly self concious and the people dont actually give a damn about yuugis job. I dont know all i can do is take their word for it, and thus have a sweet or salry taste of the situation with no flavor whatsoever

I understand ans agree that it is safe to assume that your readers are knowledgeable and inteligent enought to picture the situation in their heads but, as a writer, you should not let them do so.
you should paint a detailed exact picture of situations, places, feelings and atmosphere, instead of leavinf it to the readreader to immagine a thousand different settings and atmospheres by your same scenario.
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 14 . 2/18
I am listening to Sarah Bareilles song Gravity while reading this.
It fits this chptr so well that I say it is meant for it!
imshadowgirl chapter 24 . 10/13/2014
HES PREGGERS INST HE. THEN ATEM WILL COME HOME TO YUGI WITH A BABYYYY
imshadowgirl chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
When you mentioned Joey and Serenity talking again, you said 'Lin wasn't talking about Keith' or something similar to that...you did Lin instead of she or Serenity or whatever
imshadowgirl chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
FINALLY! Another fanfic with Mako in it!
fog the cat chapter 29 . 7/31/2014
i fell in love with this story two years ago... and even now i still love it! even with all the drity bits gone its still and amazing story!
Lazy Gaga chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Ahhhh, this was a wonderful story. It went surprisingly dark for a good amount of time, and it went places that I hoped, yet doubted it would go. Obviously, this really blew my expectations out the water! Fantastic job on this story, because it truly was a great read, from start to finish.
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I was very unsure of this story at first but I really love the realism in it, it grabs my attention and makes me care about ever character, whether I feel upset about their situation, happy for them, or wish they'd jump off a cliff. I'll be heading over to read the epilogue in a few, but I just wanted to say this story is worth reading all the way through and I enjoyed the read. Say┼Źnara.

-IcexIcuo
yosakazure chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
I was holding off from reading until it was finished because you know how I have heart attacks if I'm in suspense for too long and omg you're making me cry all over again how could you do this to me!? *sob*
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 29 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story. I've seen it and I didn't want to read it at first but was like " to hell with it. Ima read it with my dying will :P" so I did. And it was awesome and a nice happy ending :D I jus loved everything about it really :3 so nice and awesome and made me cry and great smut and awesome everything :3 lol :D so yeah I really loved reading this! :3 you're really good and gawd just awesome :3 Yugi was so adorable. Lin and Yami were adorable. Marik and Akefia were adorable. And the rest of the guys were sexy hot xD

Keep up the good work! :3
Atemu Yami Sennen chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
I didn't see you write Yami instead of Atem.
bubble-chan93 chapter 29 . 5/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG What can i say i frigging loved it! it was so good! Atem naming his child Yami that's clever! I would've reviewed more but i was addicted and didn't wanna peel my eyes away to review! But now that it's over i can pour out all my feeling on this amazing story! i'm sad but loved it soooooooooooo much the ending was great it was all around great! I couldn't stop reading it. I actually fell asleep while reading it. I couldn't put it and when you have to work you need sleep. But who cares bout sleep when you can stay up and read this! Apparently my body sadly anyway i can't say enough good stuff bout it my favorite Yugioh fic ever. i will admit at the beginning of my yugioh fanfic adventure i was worried bc it's from my childhood! But i have enjoyed them a great deal! My absolute fav yugioh fic. But i would feel weird fuck!nG my doppelganger per say. Anyway amazing
SincerelyChristina chapter 29 . 5/17/2013
This is an amazing story, I really loved it. Your attention to detail, the angst-not to much but just enough-, and to me the best part the fact that it wasn't 'love at first sight' like some stories. I can't wait to see what else you come up with in the future! :)
MaxLovesYugiYami chapter 29 . 5/14/2013
Max: Loved the story. So sad that Yugi became a prostitute but little to be said there.
Sam: THE BABIES ARE SO A-DOOR-ABLE!(fan-girl scream)
Helen: I still don't get how Ryou had both Bakura and Mariku's kids.
Max: I don't know but it all turned out good in the in. Thank God that Yugi's kid wasn't Ushios. I would had to kill someone. Or send those two after you.
Helen: (hold up chainsaw) PIXY-STICKS!
Max: NO!BAD HELEN! SAM TAKE HELEN TO THE CELLAR AND BE CARFUL OT THE CHAINSAW!
Sam: NO! (holds up chainsaw)YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Max:(face palms) Were all going to die.
MsChoKyuhyun chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
I didn't finish reading this. You have splendid writing, but my enjoyment for this story diminished after chapter 8 or 9. This story had a nice plot, but I didn't like it as it progressed.

-MsChoKyuhyun