Reviews for Negative Memory
Flandre Nightshade chapter 17 . 1/9/2012
I actually cried a bit
Neko Shen chapter 12 . 11/16/2011
This is amusing, Grandmaster, cut out the ster part and Chôzen would've said Grandma Suwako (Though pronouncing it grandma(ster) is way different than Ma(ma) so wait... Mama Suwako? OH SANAE!).

Not much to say here, Rest well Chôzen and Nanatsu!
Neko Shen chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Wait what back from the dead? Are you Mima? Don't Twilight Spark meeeeeeeee!

Uhm I am thinking of the word arrogant with Chôzen and Kanako meeting for the first time before Suwa- I mean Grandmaster Suwako shows up! Though I am really not sure. Yay Mishaguji test! I've always wanted to get hit by the Shin Go*u Satsu! (To be honest I have not unlocked that card in Hisoutensoku yet. orz)

Great teamwork then suddenly (after reading the bottom) Oh Grandmaster, you sly frog you! Chôzen wearing that! Haha I felt like I laughed for hours internally (A second externally.) Ohoho is that a Tsuntsun Kanako? *Onbashira'd*

This Suwako keeps reminding me of Gigameka's Suwako (And his(?) Kanyako! Oh goddess!) Yuuka seems alri- GAH UMBRELLA POINTED MY WAY! SHE'S GREAT, AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL! *Spark'd anyway*

Years later oh my Kanako how could you! Chôzen has graduated! Cheer... oh he's indifferent darn can't tell if he's happy or not. TONIGHT WE DINE ON FROGS! (But I like Suwako...) Happy end! Love it!

By the way, I sometimes see ARchieved instead of Achieved... I had to google my thoughts correctly and yeah it took me til now to ask if you can maybe fix that problem for future chapters?
Neko Shen chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
I haven't decided to review til now I had thought about reviewing all chapters but I guess I'll just review this and the previous one in a short, hopefully sweet maybe, and in my stupid way.

Oh! Digimon! Oh my! I wasn't expecting this to come up at all (should've known since Chôzen had to explore various places other than Japan and USA (shall be heard in Tewi's voice), I'm such a nine-ball). Haven't seen Digimon is sooooo long I kinda miss the old times (Seen the original til the one with the spirits err... when the main characters turn into Digimons?).

Argh enough reminiscent! Oh that reminds me later in the chapter with Ulquiorra, again wasn't expecting this at all including the little bonus at the end. Hadn't caught up with Bleach since a certain subbers were...

Anyways! Nice nice nice kinda extremely belated to say Grats to past Chôzen to getting his Nihilism though haha.

Oh Hi Mima! ... Huh still evil. Interesting that Misty Lake was made from Twilight Spark (The animation from TH Soccer 2 was AMAZING!).

I guess this is all I can come up with haha. Can't wait for the next one. Keep it up!
Kaiser dude chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
First 'part' of NM? Alright.

Transcending canon facts to deeper roots is something I've only just noticed (I should've realized this sooner, but I didn't think there was enough to go on to realize this) you seem to specialize in for the negative series.

Pros: Meeting Yukari Yakumo story from previous chapter sounded convincing enough to me. Looking forward to future 'memory' chapters.

Cons: Yukari's 'accidental' meeting seemed too convenient (Points off for Yukari, not you).

Overall: Story looks good already for a fic on his memories of those he's been with in the past. Tenchi Muyo reference was humorous.
Kaiser dude chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Huh, so now we know Chozen's past with Mokou... interesting tale thus far.

Pros: creativity with a backstory with one character and the one you have. VERY commendable (Praising) for creating a believable story with some realism.

Cons: There aren't any cons to point out since the Pros had me speechless.

Overall, looking good so far. You covered HOW he got to Gensokyo, some of his time in the human world, and how he came to know Fujiwara No Mokou. The story was VERY convincing to me, and that deserves praise, enough so to void any Cons I could think of.