Reviews for A Breathless Holiday
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
Great chapter here.

NerdyNightStocker chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
Darn, he chickened out again! That dance with "Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" sounds sweet! They seem to be having a mutual attraction through their gazing at each other! He came so close! Too bad Alejandro blew it! Now they're back to square one! Poor Justin! He really needs his best friend to help him! Next chapter should be interesting especially with Courtney probably making her entrance! Can't wait!
angelvan105 chapter 10 . 10/4/2011
yay new chapter have come! wow what a magical love between Justin and Heather! Alejandro ruin it! I wonder what his reason? will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! super great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
Great job here.

NerdyNightStocker chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
The dance scenery sounds beautiful! Justin let a lot of classmates down with his announcement, though saying that "Heather didn't have a date" was a bit much. Duncan's prank on Harold was hilarious! So Courtney and Alejandro have separate schemes! Should be interesting! Can't wait to see what happens!
angelvan105 chapter 9 . 9/29/2011
Yay new chapter it come! things is getting dramatic around here! I right now confused? are Alejandro and Courtney are togther or they are pretend they are together to reach which person they truly desire! I wonder what with Courtney want from Gwen? and same for Alejandro what his deal! will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Cool chapter here.

NerdyNightStocker chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
I can definitely see Courtney falling for Alejandro since she loves dangerous guys! Justin and Heather are definitely getting better acquainted! Bridgette and Geoff are so sexy together! That song is so dirty LMAO! But it works! I liked this chapter!
angelvan105 chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Yay new chapter have come! Wow I never thought Alejandro think that LOW! to Heather! Alejandro is such a Jerk ever! for not realize Heather love for him! Whao Courtney seem really cruel this from story! I like the Christmas song too! nice job! Justin and Heather have quite spark! sadly it going to be heart broken for heather for sure when she found out the truth... But least Heather will find new love ones from her like Justin and Alejandro will realize how idot he is! and his action of day for heather is all over! will keep it up! i can wait for next chapter to come! yay!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Heh, Imamoron; funny one.

NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Looks like Heather and Justin are becoming quite comfortable with each other! Love the song! Figures that Geoff would get a Sonic blast before anything else LOL! Wonder how Al will take the news about the date? It should be tense!
angelvan105 chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
Whao! thios story just getting better to better! as you say! Good choices of music too! wow heather is truly beautiful how you explain it! I look forward the most of how Alejandro react! I wonder if he be mad or not since he cheat with heather for Courtney or maybe deep down he do love her but as a properly of his... will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! super great job!
angelvan105 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Yay new chapter is here! aww I can somehow see your point of view as heather and Justin can be couple after all because I am ones of Aleheather Fan. great job!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Heh, pretty good one.

Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Aww! I starting to see your point of view that Justin and Heather can be couple because I quite the AleHeather fan! Hmm Heather going to be shock but I wonder if Alejandro will be mad to find out that her girlfriend with someone or maybe not because he have Courtney!.. will I just have to wait and see! good job!