Reviews for A love in Black and White anniversary challenges
nique17 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Aw... This one made me cry.
nique17 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
That was a sweet proposal :)
Mireille84 chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Enjoyed all of the stories, you write rather well.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 9 . 11/6/2011
Loved most of them! Didn't like 2 but it wasn't because it was bad(it was actually good as far as tragedies go), just I don't like sad ending and that was the sadest I've read... 9 was also pretty good, but I don't like gender benders. Not trying to be picky! The rest I loved, swear!
Camfield chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
I loved each and every story here! Although my favorite does have to be a hidden Femme's secret, who doesn't like a little mystery!

Thank you for the wonderful reading!
DemonSurfer chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Awww... I'm all choked up now (
SyllverAngel chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Ah! I continue to be jealous and amazed by your skills. Absolutely amazing, I say. If I was only half as talented as you, I'd be in heaven! More wonderful works, from a wonderful author. My faith in you remains strong! Keep up the beautiful work!
autumnannette19 chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
MoonWallker chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Man it... damn it... *sniff**sniff* I usually restrain my self from reading this types of stories but once I started reading this I couldn't stop...Poor,poor Prowl *sniff* It was beautiful, it was brilliant , it was intense and most of all sad...I know it should comfort me the fact that they are together...but...War is horrible.

This story was amazing, truly amazing! *bows*

Oh and one more thing...DAMN YOU BAY! DAMN YOU! IT'S YOUR FAULT PROWL SUFFERS AND JAZZ IS DEAD! YOU DID THIS! YOU!

MW
Darkeyes17 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Thought I'd review here instead of LJ.

This is wonderfully haunting and beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes in the middle of a contract law lecture 0.o So sweet how Prowl found where Jazz was buried. And they danced...danced into the afterlife *faints from bittersweet fluff*

Optimus knowing was the cherry on the cake.
renegadewriter8 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Again, this was so beautiful! I throat was all knotted and stuff * cries* I applaud you! Going straight to my favs!
Fianna9 chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Well, you made me cry with this story. Very well written.
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Of course Jazz wanted to race...and of course they got caught by Sideswipe. Great little story.