Reviews for Donny Potter
dragonlordrb chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
Oh Marvelous one,

I don't normally pick nits, as they are so small and difficult to hit with my clumsy pick, but did Sirius marry two women, or did he divorce Amelia Bones whom he married back in chapter 8? Also, how did wormtail get his soul back after being kissed in chapter 4. It seems that you were rushed in the last chapters. Did you fall out of the zone at the end? It sounds as if you were tired of this story and decided to slap an ending on it. You should relax and let the muse flow.I know you said you have a lot of stories waging to be released, but please don't let that deter you from the enjoyment of giving your poor faithful fans the fantastic work we know you normally produce.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
It amazes me that SO many people forget that Harry as a minor cannot be part of a contract! It AIN'T legal!

Then there is the point that all Harry had to do was sit down and do nothing bout getting the egg! Without it he could not take part in the second part. :}

JimS
MagickLady666 chapter 14 . 1/15/2012
I'm totally lost. What happened to Amelia Bones/Black and the twins? Narcissa etc? Seems like two different stories. Sorry but this was totally confusing after chapter 10
obsessivegirl73 chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
...woah some of your pairings completely changed from before...oh well.

Good chapter, good ending. :) enjoyed the story! XD
Luke Dragneel chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
great Job yet again Ollie, and nice names for the kids very well done. as are all stories that come to an end, so must this one, but an good ending will always leave the creative mind expanding on that ending. as always

Avid Reader/Writer,

Cam~,.,
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
someone made you think really hard? i bet there is smoke in all the house then coming from your ears. Ok turtle head have a good day loved reading the story.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I love the way you explained the bond with H/G that was good.

Buying the Hogshead is a good twist to what to do in the future. That's one I hadn't heard yet.

SO Draco and his mum are now Blacks,huh? That's good it would have been a hard road for them even though I'm sure it wasn't all that easy for them.

Well on to the next story

Love you

obsessivegirl73 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Yay Voldie's gone and nobody's dead! XD well, except for Peter...and I only feel slightly guilty over that. :P so fluffy at the end. :3 so how many chapters are there left in this, do you think? Good job, looking forward to more! :D
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
I don't know why but the words and everything refuse to come. I think they want a new way of me expressing them. So look forward to new new new something. Nice chapter turtlehead
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
:0)

YIPPEE Nobody important had to die!

Actually this was a very well written chapter.

Will there be a finale chapter or was this it?

Love ya

Aealket chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Leave it to Harry... But at least Tom is dead.

Looks like we are almost done here. Maybe we can have a bit of Luna in the next chapter?

Alan
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
ok old man fine chapter. to tired to say more sorry will try to next time.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
It's the house elves isn't it? XD and Hermione's the mad witch. haha brilliant. Awesome job, looking forward to more! :D
Aealket chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Almost to the fight now.

You go Luna, even if she didn't play a major part in this chapter.

Alan
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
the HEB will be activated huh? (house elf brigade)

Yeah Hermione will be a tad (OK ALOT) pissed but I think she will get over it. Especially if Dumbles did something like make it make it voluntary or maybe employ the house elves (as apposed to Hogwarts owning the elves) and then as employees they could volunteer... but it is your story and your Hermione so Go for it kind sir.

I'm very impressed that Harry could keep a good face on even with Luna.

the next chapter or two should be interesting... wonder which will be bigger the final battle or the battle after with Hermione advocating for the house elves...

love you