Reviews for Donny Potter
Abused Wide Bellatris chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love that he wants to call himself Harry at first.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Well this champion picking sure went better then in cannon... I'm glad harry didn't loose Ron this time around.

Is Ron gonna be a boob about the Yule dance this time around?

Donny and Luna should be interesting entertainment for the ball...

Dobby still has his house elf abilities right? Can he tell Kreatcher is up to semi no good if they have an encounter?

Love you

Mae
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
ok the mouse wants to dance with Donny. The wabbits were handing meat out at a party last night so I hope you weren't there. Poor Riddle can't get his proper respect. Great chapter. What about the don't post on Sunday rule? I don't have anything personal on pottermore so if you like to take a look it hasn't been used since i got thru the first book.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Awwww cute. :) how much longer do you think this story is gonna be btw? Looking forward to more! :D
Aealket chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Hi,

Hey it has been a while for this one...

Bye bye Snapey. I'm not sure you will be missed.

Bye bye snakey as well.

Alan
obsessivegirl73 chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
I wasn't expecting the snake to be Runcorn, I was thinking it would be Nagini. nice twist. :) looking forward to more! XD
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Ok I need to hurt Donny for not sharing Luna with me. And where can I get a cat like Hermione's for myself. The cat should get a medal for what it did for the school.
Baby Fawn chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
i really like this pfffft on the ones who dont like it. lol sorry i am just like that when i find a sotry i like i let it be known
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
great chapter old man. I didn't know the female wabbits killed thier dates and ate them after their fun. The male ones looked sad when their dates didn't eat them. Will i have to buy them now. Hope they are normal rabbits.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
So does Cissa know what her sister and the others were holding or where they were holding the Dark Lord's artifacts?

It's too bad not many seem to be liking this story cause I am...

:0)

If it was better liked this one could easily go thru 7th yr or beyond I think... Donny/Luna children would be ummm very interesting to say the least.

Love you

Mae
obsessivegirl73 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
Alright, I'm confused again. Did the plan to switch Barty Jr with Moody already happen? But, otherwise great chapter. Love the irony with the switch. XD awesome job, looking forward to more! :D
Aealket chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
Hey,

Yes, I know I'm late. Sorry.

So now I get to wonder if Remus is Narcissa's type.

Hmmm

alan
Baby Fawn chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
good story so far. cant wait to read more of it. grins at the pairings. would like to see more of the interesting animals if possbile put into the story grins
obsessivegirl73 chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
Hmmm that's quite an interesting pairing: Remus and Narcissa. Great job, looking forward to more! XD
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
hmmmm so Remus and Cissa huh? It's a team that could work... and if not forever it would do them both good as jumping off relationships.

So what kind of info will Cissa be able to give The light?

What's got Lucie's pantaloons all in a wad exactly?

These and more questions to be answered in As the Stomach Churns I mean The Tales of Donny Potter
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »