Reviews for Donny Potter
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
ok remind me not to get on cis's bad side. Loved the chapter and the wabbits started running to the stero to play music and danced for hours once again. YOu got them addicted to dancing how dare you.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Your having to much fun with this chapter. Loved it. still having memeories of the other chapter made me think in my head. How evil of you. The thoughts are for my dreams now.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
You were thinking more like Mars and Minerva than Ares and Athena. still cool though. :) and I only know that cuz I love mythology and Percy Jackson lol. XD

Nice chapter, awesome irony with Luna and the names. I like those names very much btw. Looking forward to more! :D
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
Aealket chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Hi

Thanks for the update, and for clearing up the when she got pregnant thing. I wasn't thinking charms, what can I say.

You go Luna!

Alan
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Good strong names! I like them...

So Luna is going to be a rather excellent psychic huh?

She better not take any of Twerlany's classes shell ruin her.

Love ya

Mae
pettybureaucrat chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Good chapter, especially Luna and her predictions.

Just one quibble. Aries is the constellation of the Goat. Ares is the god of war.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
Lol the "what" at the end was brilliant! XD awesome job, looking forward to more! :D
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
She's what? I vote it's twins then. Kissing lessons for Donny hmmmmmm. Where do I sign up Luna kissing lessons. She can teach me anything she wants. Lucius the poor man. How can I help to make his life worse?
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Oooooh a little Black... will it have a star/planet name?

A very proper conversation between Luna and the Slytherins.

So who you gonna pair up with the odd twin out?

It would be interesting if he got paired with a guy what about Lee?

Well seems my career with a paying job was short lived... I'm now (semi) happily not employed I can catch up on all my HP stories, you know the important stuff :0)

Well gotta run almost time for the artshow and I tons left to do,

Love ya

Mae
pettybureaucrat chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
A good chapter, including the interlude with Sirius and Amelia. I wonder how many of the kids are going to ask them if they 'have' to get married?

I really like your Luna here. She always struck as adventuresome and a flirt, but a good flirt.
Aealket chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
hey

What? That was a surprise ending. Here's hoping we know who the daddy is.

Oh and You go Luna. Donny seems to be a quick study.

Alan
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
Sweet chapter old man. I would of reviewed but computer issues. I think Donny tried to repair it without me knowing it. You need to have a talk with him. It took me two days to get it working.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
You mixed up your stories a bit there- Amy isn't in this story. You mentioned her when Sirius and Amelia are talking. And I found a few typos here and there, but nothing too bad. Nice chapter, looking forward to more! XD
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »