Reviews for You are mine, Isabella Swan Forever
Please continue this story! I have been non-stop reading this for 2 days. Love it soooo much! :DD
Guest chapter 40 . 12/20/2016
I loved the book just wish there was more to the ending if u do write more please let me know
Lauramari chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
I thought Paul was older.
decadenceofmysoul chapter 40 . 12/6/2016
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read more!
denisemurasaki7 chapter 40 . 12/2/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! I DON'T GET TIRED OF READING THIS STORY...
Guest chapter 40 . 11/14/2016
I love this story i hope at some point you would get back to writing. This story has been amazing!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/13/2016
I love you story
swayrabbit chapter 40 . 11/8/2016
Please continue this story it's amazing so far and I want to know what happened next. :) anticipation is awful lol
jelci chapter 40 . 9/21/2016
Please don't leave us hanging! I need to know what happens!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/12/2016
Omg I know it's been years but I would truely be honored if you would finish this story. I have so truely enjoyed reading it and would love to read how it all ends. Ty so much for sharing your talent and vision. Thanks again Dee
watertribegirl chapter 40 . 9/8/2016
what happens now? please update soon
Serenity Akagi chapter 40 . 8/25/2016
This is FUCKING AWESOME! The best Paul/Bella fic I ever read. I hope you update again!
whitetiger30985 chapter 40 . 7/20/2016
I know it has been a couple of years since you have updated this story, but I would really like it if you could finally finish it. I just started reading this story a few days ago and I would love to see it finished. I'm sure I'm not alone and that there are others out there, who would want the same. It's really good and you've said in another chapter that you only have a few more chapters left before the this story is done. I would love to see this story to the end and not left open like so many story that are really good with no ending at all.

I want to know everything about why Old Quil has so many secrets. I want to know what he is hiding about the pack. Why he thinks he should be the tribe Chief and Alpha of the pack? Even possible other secrets he might be hiding from everyone.

Besides that I also want to know if Bella and Emily got their new business adventure of the ground and were succeeding. I even want to know if Jared told Young Quil about having possible feelings for him. I even want to know if you will be following the story sum what on if Sue and Charlie hook up. I also wanted to know what other stuff you have in mind for everyone and where they will all end up once your story is finished.

So again I really, really wish you would finish this amazing story that you've created. Hopefully it all wraps up soon.
orchidluv chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Love aggressive, possessive Paul! One thing tho: a diner is a restauraunt, dinner is eaten at night.
Buttercuplovesyou chapter 40 . 6/27/2016