Reviews for A Lingering Feeling
Rheaha chapter 15 . 4/22
OMG! THIS WAS THE BEST FREACKING STORY BETWEEN WALLY AND ARTEMIS I HAVE EVER READ! THE FEELS ARE KILLING MEEE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY! 333
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 4/13
Freaking awesome job here:-)
The fanster chapter 1 . 4/10
Yeah, like totally, soooooooo good! This my FAV fanfic ever. I've read it a heckalota times!
Finding a dog running through the rain? CLASSIC

I could write a whole story how cool this is! ;)
BridgeBurn100 chapter 15 . 3/11
Wow this has been a really great ride! Great job, took me all Saturday to finish and it was so worth it! Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
This story, is literally perfect. It's my favorite fanfiction by far, and it's definitely better than any of the episodes. The only thing is, it's too short. But it's been 3 years, so I'm guessing we won get any more? Id really love to see the Valentines date, and then prom, and more of them when they were dating. But I loved this story so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Hahahhaha thats probably the best way to bond. Finding a dog then running through the rain. Classic ;)
HazardousDestiny chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Holy crap is that Teen Titans! RobStar 4 life!
CuzImBatman chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
Lol I loved this chapter. Also, I picked up on the Teen TItans homage as soon as 'Vince' came in. I've been watching a lot of Justice League stuff lately )
Guest chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Favourite fanfiction. I loved it.
Trigzl chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
I loved this so much! (I even got my friend go read it).
Trigzl chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
This is super great so far! I just recently got into Young Justice and now it's like my favorite show. Wally is also my fav.
Your series of little one shots is perfect and I think the pace is beautiful. I usually read short fics, but this one is keeping my attention and it's nice to not rush the romance every once in a while.
And your writing is really great! I'm kind of picking up some writing tips from your style.
(Also, the Teen Titans reference was great. I loved reading about Dick and Artemis at school)
I hope to continue enjoying it even more until the end.
Keep up the great writing!
Upsetcherrios chapter 9 . 2/2/2016
o 1 b
Upsetcherrios chapter 3 . 2/1/2016
I totally got the teen titans reff_
Josh chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Thank you for your story, it was really good and i liked it a lot, i only wish we could have seen some other missions or characters. However I really did enjoy this story, and thanks again for writing it
xoYanaaa chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This...is...the...greatest...story...EVER! You are a FANTASTIC writer and I LOVE how they don't become a couple until way later on because I don't like it when people make them happen wayy to fast. PERFECTION! Keep writing!
xoxo -Yana