Reviews for A Lingering Feeling
TheHallow chapter 15 . 4/15
Ohmygod. I absolutely died for this story! I have never read anything like it before! It's brilliant! So much that I read it non stop until I finished it a 2: ! am! Take pride my friend, this was beautiful!
TheHallow chapter 3 . 4/14
OHMYGOD! I totally missed the teen titans in his friends! HOLY CRAP! AHAHAHAHAHAA! you got me! oh that was good!
salahancomcast.net chapter 6 . 4/10
Actually wally would be a scorpio
Wonderful chapter, love the amount of emotion you're exploring in this story. One mistake you made, not really important but I thought I'd let you know, you can't see Uranus or Neptune with the naked eye.
this was amazing. I love this fan fiction along with young justice. you did a great job and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 1/4
The writing of your story is really good and I really like the part with Connor it takes the cake of funny moments for me.
Take the Good Person Test, fourth search result on Google for (Good Person Test).
reddevil47 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Nice story, too bad their relationship couldn't end like this
Guest User chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I love this story so much! I love how you put those little quotes before the chapter! This story is all I've been thinking about for the past few days! Its that good! I would've been fine if you ended it with Wonderland (that chapter was so cute) but it just gets better :)
Aivlyz chapter 11 . 11/14/2013
This chapter was so cute! I've never had eggnog either... I wonder how they taste like. We don't really celebrate Christmas here. Christmas for me is just presents (well, back when I was a kid) plus, my birthday's on Christmas Eve so I get double the amount of presents. 8'D
Aivlyz chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Doooood, your English, it's so- so eloquent!
You're writing skill is so beautiful.
Your vacobulary is so colourful! (No pun intended ahah)
Your story ideas are so cute and amazing!
Ahhhhh!1!1!1! Will you marry me? Will you please marry me.
Aivlyz chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Dooooooood, I loved this chapter so much. Dem texts are so funny. Omg, I wish I could text both of them.
ell chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I want to be the 700th. Yay. Gimme cookies or something...
MirageDream chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
Oh my this was such an amazing Asdfghjkl; I felt tingly all over when I was reading. I really enjoyed this story (:
qweerlittlefish chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Oh. My. Gosh.

Scratch that- THIS was the best ending ever. It's amazing that they waited ten years, for starters, but it's also beautiful. I'd love to see how their relationship developed during that time (hint), but I'm perfectly content with this too.

This was amazing, AH-MAY-ZING! You should be so proud of your writing.
qweerlittlefish chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
This was impeccable! What an amazing ending! You wrote it so well, you wrote the couple so well! The evolvement of their relationship was truly hypnotic!

Just wondering if you wrote a fic after this, about spitfire? Maybe a further progression into their relationship? Do you have any Spitfire fics of your own you could recommend, at the very least? Or...just any, that are at the same epic level as this?