Reviews for A Lingering Feeling
CuzImBatman chapter 3 . 7/27
Lol I loved this chapter. Also, I picked up on the Teen TItans homage as soon as 'Vince' came in. I've been watching a lot of Justice League stuff lately )
Favourite fanfiction. I loved it.
Trigzl chapter 15 . 6/11
I loved this so much! (I even got my friend go read it).
Trigzl chapter 7 . 6/8
This is super great so far! I just recently got into Young Justice and now it's like my favorite show. Wally is also my fav.
Your series of little one shots is perfect and I think the pace is beautiful. I usually read short fics, but this one is keeping my attention and it's nice to not rush the romance every once in a while.
And your writing is really great! I'm kind of picking up some writing tips from your style.
(Also, the Teen Titans reference was great. I loved reading about Dick and Artemis at school)
I hope to continue enjoying it even more until the end.
Keep up the great writing!
Upsetcherrios chapter 9 . 2/2
o 1 b
Upsetcherrios chapter 3 . 2/1
I totally got the teen titans reff_
Josh chapter 15 . 12/6/2015
Thank you for your story, it was really good and i liked it a lot, i only wish we could have seen some other missions or characters. However I really did enjoy this story, and thanks again for writing it
xoYanaaa chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
This...is...the...greatest...story...EVER! You are a FANTASTIC writer and I LOVE how they don't become a couple until way later on because I don't like it when people make them happen wayy to fast. PERFECTION! Keep writing!
xoxo -Yana
actresspdx chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
I'll admit, every once and a while, I come back and read this story. It's by far one of my favorites on this (and any) site. Just thought I would mention that.
AnimeArmorFreak chapter 15 . 10/16/2015
I love this its my fav WallArt fic of all time
Live4YJ chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
I just watched Paranormal Movie... Nightlight for a month.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
I was like, oh, it can't be teen titans. BUT THEN IT WAS.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
That was the greatest love story ever written. LOL. I am so serious tough awesome job!
SunBinamra chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
Gorgeous! So well written and well paced and gah... This is one of my favorite stories ever, and you captured all the characters perfectly. Well done!
twoshoess chapter 15 . 6/29/2015
I love this story! Best jokes ever :)