Reviews for Darned sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Wow! J'ai adoré même si j'ai trouvé le lemon à la fin un peu court. Après tout, l'intrigue de l'histoire tournait principalement autour de la sucette, et malgré le fait que Harry ait montré ses talent à tout le monde, il ne les a pas mis en pratique sur, eh bien, son professeur ;)

Dans tous les cas cette fic va directement dans mes favorites et j'irais voir plus tard si l'originale est aussi bien écrite.

Joyeuses fêtes et meilleurs voeux
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Allie Danger chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Oh. Kinky. Harry always gets into trouble. It's amusing enough that it's Fred and George's products... ;D Severus is entailed into it as well.
Luc chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hot. I liked devious!harry.
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Well, I was so disappointed at the end! Don't get me wrong, I loved this! But the lemon at the end was just kinda short and rushed. But the whole thing was great!
librarat chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice! Harry sure did take advantage of his skill didn't he?
moodysavage chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
whoo hoo! That was amazingly fun to read. I loved the whole idea of it! Really well done :)
Wintress chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
. His manly yet plump bottom
i lost it

right there
Ayanna Fairchild chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I really wish those lollipops existed.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Okay, that was hilarious; thank you.
Gabrielle.Rickman.Snape chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
oh my... good job ;)
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That was amazingly well written and translated! btw, what colour was Snape's lollipop?
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Heh. I need one of those lollies.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
~ A lollipop was their hit, but it's been months since I checked their novelty items, so I can't tell you what it does. Fred and George just send some of all the products I missed.

I admit that it's impossible not to laugh about this quiz, but my habit of laughing _silently_ would have been felicitous in presence of such strict Professor.

~ He was doing that on purpose

I am surprised you haven't overheard the students' conversation: Harry didn't realize what he was doing.

~ But he wouldn't yield. Embracing his feelings for Potter was like renouncing everything he was. It was opening himself to the possibility of being broken.

~ He knew he didn't lust after Draco but he could use him to gain his objective : Snape !

~ He wanted to attract him, seduce him, reject him.

Rejection would have been cruel to both of you.

~ His tumble down the stairs had caused a concussion and a fractured bone, protruding through the skin. He had suffered like under the Cruciatus curse

So Harry has not used Sectumsempra against Draco yet, has he? What revenge does he now plot?

~ Severus didn't smell the trap, didn't wonder why intelligent Hermione Granger came into the dungeons to gossip about the intimate life of his best friend.

I'm surprised. Severus Snape is too Gryffindish in this description.

~ Would he take hundreds of points, give a year-long detention or invite him to share sweet moments ? Harry crossed his fingers, prayed for the last.

Probably all three.

~ He knew with certainty that he wouldn't refuse anything for this man. Harry Potter was his doom. Always had been, always would be.

Too quick... Just saying. Thank you. Good luck. Though I prefer more conversations over complicated books, spells, potions, chess, dueling, swordplay.