Reviews for Tell Me A Story
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I tell this to my friends when they ask for a scary story :-P
cool dogs chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love all of your crack fics :O you're seriously the most awesome crackfic writer i've ever seen. although that's not saying much, since I don't read a lotta crack... but still..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
So then, Dobby and neville were a functioning couple, and Neville joined spew. "it's SPEW! society for protection of elfish welfare!" "shut up hermione" " need to be quiet!" one day, neville found Dobby with fluffy, and they got a divorce. Neville ended up being a player for the holy-head harpies, and Dobby ended up marrying Firenze, who then betrayed him for grawp. The end(until Harry tries to set hermione up with Norbert, and voldemort gets jealous) and they all lived happily ever after, except not really
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Just gave you a review, but you have soo little, surprisingly, cuz this is awesome! So keep writing, and no, I dont wanna punch you in the face! Insane story, great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Ohmigod dying with laughter! "you, orange boy!" "instead I could use that minute to do more important things, like prank call hagrid" lol you made me laugh so hard! I love this story! Were you on crack when you wrote it? Please continue to bless this site with your fantabulistic, splendid, awesome, great, tremendously terrific, hilarious fanfiction!
reader chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Nice one!
MewLuna chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hahahahahaha! This was epic!
wingswordsandmetaphors chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was weird, but funny.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 9/9/2011