Reviews for A Trip To Remember
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I have such a difficult time pronouncing Ogdoad's name in my head, but other than that, this plot is easy to follow and enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work! OuO
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Ah, the enjoyable discussions of Potions. I have yet to find a fellow HP fan that openly discusses such things. Shame, really.
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Hehe. Severus' thoughts are different from what you would expect from the MOB.x3 Damn pervert.
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Hehe. Again, Severus is a pervert. x3 I can't help but notice I am practically half way done with this lovely story... Dx

I think I use emoticons a bit too much...
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I solemnly swear I am up to no good when I say
SNAPE HAS A CRUSH SNAPE HAS A CRUSH!
Severus and Hermione, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! XD
Mischeif managed.
On a slightly more serious note, I wonder where Morpheus ran off too...
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Hm... Severus can be such a pervert. x3 That is the only thing that keeps running circles in my sleep-deprived brain. That, and I enjoy this story emmencly. ... I can't spell anymore. -.-' You and the story are now added to my favorites.
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
23 July
How odd. I never saw someone write like this before. I rather like it. OuO
WillowWand49 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I loved everything about this fiction, the characters, the settings, the quirky parallel diary/letter format and the gently unfolding plot. Really a pleasure to read. Are there any earlier installments covering the death of the "beastly uncle" and the adoption of Siggy?

Can't wait for more!

- Willow
fizzgigger chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
oh this was lovely. A very nice combination of action and adventure and slow build up to possible romance for Severus & Hermione. I enjoyed Siggy and Morpheus very much. I hope there will be more to this series.
Fizzabella chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Such an interesting start! Can't wait to read more:)

Warm regards,