Reviews for What's in a name?
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was hilarious! Thank you for writing that!
OCMichael chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Enjoyed it thoroughly; hope that you DO write #4 sometime.
LValeria chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I have greatly enjoyed this trio of fics, thank you. It is a pity it will probably not continue. (following just in case the muse strikes you)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Great story! A sequel would be nice.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
You may never post another one but I'll happily keep an eye on your work just in-case. :}
Cameo Cat chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Very enjoyable. Thanks for the story. I really like that Methos has found a place he fits in.
simys chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Snort really funny _
squee chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was great and to be honest, i so would read that 4th story, even just the beginning! There are just not enough Methos in Stargate stories. Sniff.
remerkaba chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Really enjoyed the story. Thank you!
Anyankaholic chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was such a great story. Everyone was entirely in character and the plot was believable without being dull. Fantastic job! I love that Methos has a complete set of Simpsons DVDs and I love Carter's near-coronary at the end. Really great writing!
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
No fourth?

But I really like this series!
mwbib chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Good story
Bprice chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You so have to write the fourth! Years, schmears... We'll wait.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love this- you write Methos's humour so well. I also like how Methos kept dying in the fall...very well written and powerful- i could imagine it well.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Love this grouping and the story, as well as the others that lead up to it. The characters tension and banter between them feel right.

Have to say with a smile 2yrs is nothing compared to the age of the character you are writing about so there is time yet for the fourth one. :) Whatever your decision hope you do some more sometime and thanks for sharing.