Reviews for Self Defense
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was sad to say this but funny. I loved the bit where Berwald beat the person up. And I also loved loved the dialgue.
Tina Vainamoinen chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I have a love for fics in which Sweden gets all defensive. Sadly, there aren't many.
TheGrandJester chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
"You h've three s'conds to g't out."

"Or what?"

"s'lf d'f'nse."

"…going now"

This was a very serious Fic, but the end was perfect! :)
Teresa Valeria chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This... is SO INSANELY AMAZING AND ADORABLE AND FLUFFTASTIC!You have a sweet way of writing
a random chick chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was so AMAZING an I LOVED IT! :) :):) :) :)
ziashapeshifter101 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
deep, dark and angsty, and then BAM crack-y end scene. beautifully done friend
Robin Gurl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
waaah! O_O I loved it. I really did. I love how protective Sweden was of Finland. I would have liked to see more comfort with poor Finnie. 3 but otherwise, absolutely LOVED this fic. It was well written! 3 Keep up the good work.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was very good I love it!
Wolfen Artist of HetaStuck chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Oh god I love the ending I cracke up so much
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Are you seriously asking if this is good? Well, it isn't; it's AMAZING!

This was so good. I almost felt bad for the criminal with how Berwald almost killed him, but then I remembered what he did to poor Tino and Hana, and decided that the criminal should've gotten worse. No one hurts Berwald's little Tino without bodily harm! Great job with this, though I wish you would've written somewhere that Hana's ok. I'll just assume he is, 'cause it would make me so sad if he isn't.

Kind Regards,~ GG
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
SO FREAKING GOOD.

*FAVED*

Really intense. Well done!
missreno2012 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I LOVE SWEDEN!*0*
Always irritated chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I love this.

Everything's good and I didn't even see a misspell! ;3;

Though I'm curious, is Hana okay? ( I can go through a whole story like this [ Of Finny getting molested ] and still worry about the puppy XDD )

Also, you should write the Denor :D I would love to read it XD

-Ray
Terra Saltt chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Gripping! Berwald is a beast when angered, ouchhhh. I almost feel kinda bad for the criminal. Almost.

The end made me laugh lol
Canadiancloneluver chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Oh my gosh! Laughing from tnat last part! Soo funny!