Reviews for Four Is Not Enough
MzRenai chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Please continue..
floralisette chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Would love to read more of this.

Lisette
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Please update this story. It is a great story. I want to see what happens to Eliot.
StormSong8 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this and am looking forward to you updating it soon.
You'llRememberMe chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Please update... Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I think this story is fantastic! And i want to know what happens next -no- i NEED to know!
TheNaggingCube chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I wanted someone to tell this story and you are. I hope the show gives us some repercussions for this too, but until then.. if ever, we have your delicious telling.
hollowgirl15 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Yay! You're continuing your story! :D I almost forgot about this one. I need to catch up on Leverage again!
Jesco123 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
You know, I adore this fic, have from the first chapter. But this chapter? Shows how brilliant both Nate and Eliot actually are - we do know it about Nate, but Eliot so often only plays the hitter that we forget the retrieval specialist part. It's fantastic seeing how their minds work building on what they know about the other one.

I can't wait what happens next!
saides chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Awesome! So good already! I can feel Nates' mind work!

Thanks,

Mercedes
hollowgirl15 chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Took me long enough to read this! I'm very interested in it! I don't totally get what all I'd going on mostly because I haven't really seen the show. But I'm in the first season and plan on catching up! :) sorry again it took so long!
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
Please update this is such a good story. What is eliot planning?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
Please please please update. This is sooo good and i want to know what is going to happen next. What is eliots plan? Will they get him to come back?
personofnoconcern3000 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I like this story so far! Can't wait to read more!
No Illusions chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story! Please keep writing it!

-No Illusions
Mei Neko chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I love it! Once again, Parker was Awesome! And everyone else was perfect as well! I have no other words!