Reviews for Fire and Ice
DarkxSalvation chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Wow this was incredibly well written! You totally blew me away!
I read this story to see if the reviews on amazon were right, they totally were.
I can't wait to buy your collection of phantom stories as well as your book, will be so worth every single cent!
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I want more! You are the best!
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
A very wonderful story! Thank you for posting it for others to enjoy.
Rose Evanescent chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is a gorgeous piece of writing...Truly you are amongst my favorite writers, especially the best when writing about Erik and Christine! I love this!
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
As one of your reviewers mentioned, you can't go wrong with Erik, a storm, and a cabin...a "fire" is bound to start somewhere! Kidding aside, this is one of my favorites...it's such a sweet and lovely story.
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awwwww so cuute :)
Vampyglamour25 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is probably one of my favorites! I love how you describe Eriks body! He isn't described as skinny or scarred! Lol. He sounds like he has a hot bod!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Good lemony fluff. I enjoyed reading it very much.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great fic...definitely the way to warm up during a snow storm.
Daniela Garrick-Higbie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is such a sweet story. I actually had tears in my eyes when I read it. You portrayed Christine and Erik fantastically. I'm really glad I found your profile; there aren't too many active phanfic-writers. :)

Dany
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Beautiful love story!
Phantomgrl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my God Michelle. This was beautiful. Everyone of your stories that I read gets better and better.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
wow taht was so wonderfull, amazing, sweet,

romantic i love it . so full of love adn passion really good
Red chapter 1 . 10/10/2011