Reviews for The Cowboy's Unofficial Guide to the Open Road
wombat85 chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
That broke my heart. Just as the video did.
wombat85 chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
Love their interaction. The only thing I've noticed is that there have been too many references to things in our era that take away from the futuristic element
halfBLIND-coconuts chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
Gotta love me some good ol' Spike and Faye bickering. Damn son. You've done it again. I don't think I've ever shamelessly obsessed over any other fanfic writer's work before and I've been reading for a solid eight years now. Your character interaction is spot on, I mean it's insane how it feels like I'm just watching another episode from the series.

I hope you're still around somewhere breaking jaws and kicking ass with your work.
no name 12345 chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
Wonderful work. Love it!
gone90000 chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
This was a great fun story! I enjoyed reading it, sorry I don't give good reviews, but I still like to let the author know I read and enjoyed :)
Meghan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I don't know how often you check this, but I thought you should know that you are the best Bebop fanific writer ever. The plots are heartwarming without losing the humor and becoming cliche, just like the show.

And the characters are so dead on. Please teach others.
Indigon chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
I want you to know, I'm normally the silent reader type, and don't review often. But your fics are awesome. You capture Spike and Faye beautifully. And this one line was really amazing:

"Spike knew what she meant by that. She meant he was going to get himself killed. And he didn’t argue with it because he knew it was true, and he didn’t apologize for it because he wasn’t sorry. But he did sigh a little bit, because it made him sad."

PERFECTLY Spike. Beautiful. Now I'm off to read the rest of this great story. :)
sillimiss chapter 13 . 7/19/2009
loved the story. funny as hell.
Yorik chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Awesomeness :)
Lullabyes chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, I just can't laughing at what you've done to these characters! Cowboy Bebop's an old fave of mine, and to read about it in this light, Spike/Faye-mayhem style-bwahaha XD!

Nice job!
ayasora chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
roflmao. faye is friggin EVILL
ayasora chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
lmao!
ayasora chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i totally understand how spike feels. if someone ate my eggrolls, i would be pissed also. XD

eggrolls are awesome.
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 13 . 6/21/2007
Wonderfully done! I love all of your writings! They are so fantabulous! You are awesome! Once again, I applaud you. Great job!

Purple Pirate Lex _
Purple Pirate Lex chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I love Jet and Edward! They are just so cute together! The quintessential father/daughter pairing! Of course, Spike and Faye are an adorable couple, too. _~ I know you're a Julia fan, and I have been warned about the absence of romance in this story. I still love it though! You do an excellent job at writing! Although I think I spotted a typo in there somewhere... o.0

Awesomeness!