Reviews for Butterflies
Your Queen chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
This story is so beautiful Im posotive it qill melt your heart so worth it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
A good story but it was a bit slow
VocaloidShippersDesu chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
KAWAIIDESUUU
KnightOfSol chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Amazing! i really found myself enjoying the story and wondering what happened next.
i found the paring (len/rin) to be extremely awesome! although sometimes i just wanted to yell at len for being mean to rin at times.
its cute, but not overly sappy, and has its fair share of drama. so its seriously one of my favorite stories of this genre.

- from,
a huge fan (Knight Of Sol)
SOURPATCHKID03 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Butterflies!
Migikata no Chou !
VINBYL chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
IT'S JUST SO FLUFFY KYAAAAAAAAAAA
/dies all over keyboard

OH MY GOD IT'S SO FLUFFY FLUFFY SJHKDSFHGLAHJlhfjdslhfsj

hahahahaha /adds to faves x'D

one of the most amazing stories. I have read. ever.

BWUAUUUUURHGHHHHHH fluffy fluffy :'3 /shotdead
Katy kit chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Love the story! :)
Frost chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FANFIC!
Maximum Phantomhive chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I love this! X ! I love this! This reminds me of a roleplaying me and my friend played and I had to somehow get her back... This is perfect! I wish Len was my twin/boyfriend... Hope you write more :)
azurex chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
TWO YOU. thank you thank you thank you sooo much for writing this! my energy levels were down and i have exams tomorrow but i'm glad i read this. it's so fluffy and cute and full of kisses and love and omg the twincest o i'm so sorry for but the story was writing!
rinxlen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This story needs more reviews!

seriously... why doesn't it have more reviews
LeahCookie123 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
i actually love this story , it's written so amazingly its almost breath taking .c; i hope you post more to this story , is soo good , i could read it forever! , keep up the good work . !
PerfectAngels98 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
HELLOOOOOO! I see youve posted you story here as well... hehehehe I'm narusilvermoon98 from deviant art *waves* well as i said there: good story and keep up the good work!
DuochanShinigami chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really liked your story. The flow and suspense is great! Can't wait to ser what happens next! :)