Reviews for My Immortal, the Spelling Remix
CassieWolfe chapter 44 . 11/25/2019
I almost wish I could find the original, because you obviously put effort into translating this for us and I feel bad flaming you for a train wreck that wasn't your fault.
That said, WTF? This is incredibly badly written, incorrect and insensitive towards goths, LGBTQ people, people with depression, and fanfiction writers everywhere!
I don't know whether to admire your persistence in getting all of this edited or concerned for your mental state after forcing yourself to read and edit all of this.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 44 . 9/24/2018
HOLY SHIT.
I DID IT.
I ACTUALLY READ THIS ENTIRE DUMPSTER FIRE.
NOT SURE IF I SURVIVED BUT,,,, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 9/24/2018
my soul has abandoned my physical body and I'm questioning my life choices
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 18 . 9/24/2018
I'm actually feeling sick to my stomach with how terrible this is oh god
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 16 . 9/24/2018
I can't...I can't do this...I can't go on any longer or I will perish from secondhand embarassment
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
Oh shit the edge virus has taken harry
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 9/23/2018
Oh god
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
I must be a masochist because imma read this whole thing in one sitting
brittanyprophet chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
what the fuck did i just read? that was bloody horrible. I cant even read anymore its so awful. This Tara girl or whomever is the original writer of this terrible story needs to seriously go slit her wrists several times, eat a bullet for dinner and go stake herself in the heart. Jesus, I feel like i dropped 50 IQ points for having read just 2 chapters... wtf
nokreli chapter 42 . 10/24/2015
OMG TARA IS SUCH A POSER AND A HYPOCRITE! She calls us all gay fags in one chapter and then practically says that homophobic people suck in this obe?! Whodoes she think she is anyway?! And, just wondering, what's so wrong about being gay or lesbian anyway? If you love someone then you should have the freedom to be with them!
nokreli chapter 12 . 10/24/2015
YOUR ALL SUCH POSERS! REAL GOTH AREN'T DEPRESSED OR SUICIDAL! GOTHS ARE FUN TO BE AROUND AND ARE VERY CREATIVE! GOTHS ALSO DON'T DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOTH AS WELL! REAL GOTH CAN ACTUALLY SPELL GOTH! G-O-T-H NOT G-O-F-F. REAL GOTHS ACTUALLY MIND IF THEY ARE ILLITERATE. AND FINALLY. MARILYN MANSON ISN'T GOTH, HE'S JUST... WEIRD!
nokreli chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Ebony is an insult to goths! Goths don't always wear black! That's so stereotypical. And that thing about liking Gerard Way because he's hot!? That is what only a poser would do, something only a fake or a fraud would do! I like him because of songs he's written and his contribution to My Chemical Romance. For example, the song Helena which was written and preformed as a tribute to his and his brother Mikey Way's grandmother. The lyrics are always so meaningful with metaphors inside metaphors. That is why I like him! That girl is a poser! I pity the author of this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
God bless
Guest chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
This is my fave thing in the whole world only tru gofficks kno. Tysm god bless
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2014