Reviews for Bad Birthday
greeneyewitch chapter 8 . 5/28
Hey...i thought this story was super funny to read...my fav chapter was the last one...ch. 8...i remember reading a story years ago that was all in email, message format and it was super hilarious...one thing i did not like tho was the depiction of Hermione's friends...i thought they were horrible to her and in the disclosure of her personal business...i would hate to have friends like that...the whole time i was reading i was a little put off by those intrusive personalities...sorry...i really hate bashing..i have never done it before...just wanted to let you know...i did like the story and do hope to read any more Dramione you have...
roon0 chapter 8 . 5/24
Friggin hilarious, thank you so much for sharing.
rlsa chapter 8 . 5/22
This was hilarious! I'm so glad you shared!
CasaCan chapter 1 . 5/14
Haha god I love Ginny in this chapter
StBerryFan22 chapter 8 . 5/14
this had me smiling and grinning from ear to ear lol, it was just soooo funny and hilarious :D i loved the humor in this chapter for sure :D
Kyrnin chapter 8 . 5/13
Ok, I have to admit.. this was hysterical! great little read... classic
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 5/12
I'd be hard pressed to think of two LESS likable characters than Ginny and Hermione in this chapter. Hermione is needlessly and profoundly prudish and boring. She could easily roll her eyes, suck it up, and let her friends throw her a party, but instead she acts like they are torturing her. And Ginny is not only ridiculously rude, she's pushy and annoying. Who would want to be friends with EITHER of these women?
Really funny story hahahahaha... Especially the last chapter.
Kim chapter 8 . 5/10
Thus was absolutely riduclous in the very best way! Loved it :-)
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 8 . 5/10
Funny ending to a funny story.
bookworm-blondie95 chapter 8 . 5/10
LoLL you did a good job with this story! Couldn't stop laughing xP even though I was quite creeped out by Cormac and his bunny fetish. Keep it up, you have a good writing style :3
more commas than necessary chapter 8 . 5/10
this story is genius and thank you for completing it.
CharmQuest chapter 8 . 5/9
Haha! I laughed so hard! Really enjoyed reading your story!
Myrddin Emrys The Third chapter 8 . 5/9
Ha ha! Revenge, lol. :) This was a riot. ;)
Spamella chapter 7 . 4/27
Ya an update! What a great and funny chapter. Silly wabbit. I hope hermionie and Drafo use the wand together