Reviews for Have a Fairy Soulful Dream
TheNotoriousNovelist chapter 6 . 8/27
You had Lucy speaking in the past tenths as if everyone no longer existed.
Squirrel-Cat-Gamer chapter 18 . 3/17
You should totally make a sequel! This story is great! So I think you'll be able to make a nice sequel!
allythehedgehog chapter 6 . 2/16
what do you mean by slightly hungry eyes like he wants to eat their souls or is he gay in this story
Potato Cultist chapter 18 . 2/7
We need mire chapters. We lack potatoes. SUBMIT OR THE MIGHT LORD FENCJ FRIED WILL DESTROY YOU! YOU WERE WARNED!
mjb379 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Awh man, XD you should of made Lucy 'Lucy Kick' Kid! Lol that's a funny image, but this was great!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
First time reviewing. That was a perfect crossover fic, good job! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I suggest a re-write, it progressed way too fast, had a few grammar issues, and... i read it all in like ten minutes. which altogether left me unsatisfied. and, while i like the idea of fairy-tail wizards in the soul-verse i got really annoyed by the uber-short chapters.
Wolf Runner-Omega chapter 18 . 3/31/2014
Awwwwww!
O my gods such a perfect ending! This story was amazing! Thanks for writing it!
KuroFairyChan chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
Tjat qas great!
Siegray Lisper chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
Great story.
ViviChenny1 chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Out the get go, this is a pretty good story. It is well written, but the plot is very unclear, actually a lot of things are unclear. You lack in exposition and it is best to show not tell, but there are times you need ti explain for readers to understand. We do not know what you are trying to convey or what is happening in the story.

Here are some questions that really should be addressed more.
Why did Nerfiti bring Frairy Tail to Death City? You never really explained this. I have a feeling is to demolish the DMWA and I'm pretty sure it's the reason, but you really got to give a back story. Getting snippets and hints of revenge because of her sisters is not enough. You got to give a an explainasion why she is attacking the DMWA and what is she going to do to Fairy Tail when they get there.

How the hell did she get her hands on Eruka, the Musune sisters and Free? This is a really mminor thing, but there is always an explaination behind things. Eruka only worked for Medusa because she has one of Medusa's snakes in her body and she will die if she doesnt follow the snake witch. Again with Eracnid. Controlled by Madusa. And Free really followered Medusa to repay hee that she freed him. There is no reason why she joined Nertifi and if Eruka doesn't join her, the Musune sisters certainly won't. I'm not sure about Free, but we established that he doesn't like to be controlled, so he probably won't.
Why was Maka out of it? You said Maka was making very rash judgments and it may be because of Nerfiti and I was quite excited to how she did it and will Maka make more crappy decisions, but it was never addressed ever again. You can't add plot holes and just leave it there. It confuses people and it quite annoyed me.

What is Nightmare as a charatcer? Is she a wizard or a witch? What is the back story between Nightmare and Nerfiti? How come she split personalities in Earthland, but not Death city?
Okay, Nightmare could transport people to different dimentions, she is pretty strong. Shouldn't Nerfiti be afraid of her? Can't she just threaten the cat witch that she'll transport her to a really freaky dimention and make her fend for herself? Remember, whoever she sents will not come back if she's not there.
You never really established is Nightmare a witch or a mage. Again with Soul Eater witches, they could only 'control, their 'element'. I personlly think Nightmare should be a wizard. It explains how she could transport people.
The relationship between thise two really need to be addressed and explained. How did they meet? Why is Nerfiti controlling her? Maybe Nerfiti is the one gave Nightmare magic? Again, Nightmare can transport people to other dimentions! Can't she just zap that bitch somewhere away from her? Unless Nerfiti has sonething against Nightmare, she has no reason to submit to Nerfiti.
Okay, I never understand how she became so psychotic in Earthland and not in Death City. I thought she has Bi-polar disorder and Nefiti is not healping, but then she went back to Death City, her character in general changed completely. Characters has to be constant, with minor changes to show they're changing, not BOOM! "I ain't following you anymore!"

Nerfiti is a strange charatcer. Her character layout is okay, she needs more development as a character itself. The ending with her is fine. Even thought it's quite bull shit, but fine. I can't really complain. The fact that make her a strange villain is she is somewhat nice. Don't get me wrong, it's good and it plays a major part to her ending, but she doesn't want to use Crona or control kishins. Bitch you're using Eruka, Free and the Musune sisters.

Those are some of the many questions and plot holes I found - and remember. God there are so many plot holes and you can't just create them and leave them! They have to come together in the end.
Something else that I want to see more is how Fairy Tail establish their friendship with Maka and the gang. Why are they risking their live to help a bunch of people they don't know and potentially harm them? The only thing that showed friendship and chracter developing is really when Maka and Lucy talked. Nothing else!

Overall, it's a good story, but there is just so much plot holes!
ViviChenny1 chapter 15 . 2/18/2014
Alright, I usually review a story when there's no more chapters, but this must be said. Therefore, I'm only adressing this chapter. Um, what the hell is haopening? Witches, or magic dwellers in general, in Soul Eater only control a specific 'element', like Eruca Frog controls frogs, Madusa: snakes and so forth. I don't understand how the cat witch (I forgot her name, even though I read it 5 seconds ago) can control minds. Even if she could, she needs to use her 'cat' element, like how Medusa planted snakes in Eruka to control, well actually blackmail, to do her durty work and to see what she's doing doing.
Next is Free can't really be defeated. Sure, Maka and Soul hahad become stronger and Crona is there to help, but he is immortal and he has different forms that could easily beat the the three, but whatever. They need to beat him and they did.
Last complaint/confusion and the reason why I'm reviewing at this chapter. Why is Fairy Tail fighting each other? I give you the benefit of the doubt that Wendy, Gajeel and Javia is controlled and doing it against their will, but why the hell is Team Natsu fighting them? Won't they try to stop them from attacking them and be very confused. The only person who did that, in some extent, is Gray. Everyone else, "Let's beat those mother fuckers like they're my enemy, not my nakama." However, you did not explain anything. The lady did a spell and BOOM they start fighting for no reason. You have to show how the three mages change and show how very confused Team Natsu is because they will never hurt a friend if it is not necessary.

There, this is my little rant! Onward with the story!
Daxen123 chapter 18 . 2/15/2014
You're welcome for sticking with you this long it was a good story and it took a while but now it is finished so good luck with whatever you decide to do next
Gold of Termina chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
NO BARRELS I SHALL NOT TROLL WITH YOU!
littleblackjacket14 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014