Reviews for Let That Be Enough
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
good
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was so lovely, and your writing has grown so much from from your first stories on here, it's impressive considering you were already very good. Thanks for sharing!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This. Is. Brilliant.

Amazing, fantastic, wonderful, stupendous...

Perfect.

I nearly passed out from lack of oxygen after attempting to hold in all my fangirlish squeals! :) Definitely captures the bond between Mike, Harvey, and Donna (And is it wrong that I now want this to happen in an episode? ;P).

Once again, great fic! I LOVED it! :)
5-STAR chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Nice story loved how paternal Harvey was
XXAlmostInsaneXX chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ok I've often cursed myself for having a sucky memory but if having a photographic one is that bad, then thank God I don't have it. Man you made shivers run down my spine with those descriptions... But then your descriptions are always amazing so that was to be expected... And I love your Harvey, he is just the right amount of cool collected lawyer and caring concerned friend mixed together... :)
DiNo22 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I want to forget what you want to forget too! Didn't they say before that it was a summer finale? Totally unfair! Suits NEEDS to come back when Royal Pains and White Collar do.
patbor chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Thanks for the cry. LOL I think Harvey really would do this for Mike. It was a sweet little piece.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Nice story! I really liked how caring Harvey and Donna are in this story. Thanks for sharing!
Elerrina Star chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It could be because I'm tired or because I spent all day doing research for the English paper from h*ll, but I was this close to bawling my eyes out by the time I got to the end of this. And it doesn't even matter that we don't know what it was that Mike wanted to forget. All that matters is that Harvey and Donna were there for him. And... and... yeah. This was just... beyond amazing. Thanks so much for posting it. :')
Stroma chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Very good.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
its really well written and well done. I enjoyed it a lot
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great little peice, really emotional, and viceral. And it went really well with the song Let That Be Enough by Switchfoot, which would have been an awesome background track to this fic. Loved it.

And omg, you reminded me... NEXT SUMMER...::dies::
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love friendship/family stories between Mike, Harvey, and Donna. And this one was so awesome just the right mixture of hurt and comfort.

Thanks! :)
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love family fics. This was sweet. Because no matter what Harvey and Donna do care about Mike. :) Suits is way far off :( we should make a pact among authors to keep writing all the time to help each other hold out til summer returns! That would be cool.
madly9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I am in love with this. Your interpretation of Mike's vulnerability and issues was amazing. The writing style gave it a soft, hazy memory tone, uet what everyone was going through was well defined.

And I share your pain on the seadon final; how dare they make us wait almost a year after that cliff hanger!