Reviews for Okami: Abridged
Cinderdog chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
You guys should have Ume have a British voice!
Cinderdog chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Chuggaaconroy!
Derpface the Seal Clubber chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
Ahaha, that Troper you mentioned earlier was me! I'm not entirely sure why you mentioned me, mind you, but I'm not going to complain, heh!

Writing when you're half asleep is one of the best ways to write something funny or insane, I've found. Whether you understand it later or not, if it amuses you and works with the overall mood, keep it in, I say! If you like it, someone (Probably me) will too! (That's probably how I'll spend NaNo this year, actually, considering the fact that my novel isn't supposed to make sense XD)
TheManWithBacon chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
LOOOOOOOOL, Silva trolled Waka! That's hilarious!

And I'm having a lot of fun picturing Ammy trying to double facepaw. Somehow.

And now the Tsuta Ruins! I hope the two aren't scared of spiders!

Ready and waiting for more, please!
MrPokirby chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
This is hilarious. I always look forward to reading the next chapter. The fourth wall breaking is one of my favorite parts of the story and now that Waka's in the story, it can only get funnier. I hope to see more soon. Oh, and send the Hat-wig-whatever to 1234 not-a-real-place road. LATERZ!
Derpface the Seal Clubber chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Okay, it's official. If I ever have the chance and the time, I'm making a TvTropes page of this, or getting someone to do it for me. I don't care what other people think. It'll be worth it X3
TheManWithBacon chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
Silva, I wholeheartedly support your decision to try and squish Issun. Nasty perverted little bug...

WOOOO. Super Paper Mario references for the wiiiiiiin.

Looks like Abby finally learned how to defend herself. ABOUT FREAKING TIME. Even though she learned how to do so in a few minutes/hours. That's Nippon logic for you.

EVERYDAY HE'S SHUFFLING *shot dead*

And then Hasugami breaks the Fourth Wall. Which seems difficult seeing as how the Fourth Wall has already been completely pulverized into oblivion by the combined efforts of the authors on this archive. OH WELL. *tosses hot-glue gun to Alex* Help them fix that up.

Alex: "...We've been over this. I AM NOT A HANDYMAN."

Great chapter! Can't wait to read more about the group's zany adventures.
Kingdomkey101 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
When you write about Agata Forest, and they meet a certain blondie, you should have Silvia call him the Half-Baked Fruitcake! 3
Kingdomkey101 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
LOL! This is funny as hell! Keep it please?!
Derpface the Seal Clubber chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I heard there was cake and cookies? I'll take the cookies, because Portal makes me not trust promises of cake any more.

I started following this some time after your last update, and I felt like I was too late to really review it. Something I picked up from my forums, I'm afraid '

"'YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BREAK THE FOURTH WALL.' Mikey yelled down from her spot in the clouds."
I see I'm not the only one who yells at characters for breaking the fourth wall. In the rough draft of my Wind Waker comedy/novelization, I launched two members of the group off the King of Red Lions and onto a Forest Haven. They ended up being eaten by a Boko Baba :D

Anyway, I'm currently half asleep and in anime club, so I'm rather incoherent when it comes to reviewing at the moment. Sorry about that, but hey, it's better than nothing, right? XD
...Right?
...No?
...No, I didn't think so, either X3
TheManWithBacon chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
Guess it's time that I start reviewing this story.

Silva...why? Just...why did you go into that cursed zone? Everyone knows that the combination of red and black colors is just plain bad news!

Impster and the Implings...I'd go see that band too. Though I'd probably get my soul sucked in the process, like with Sen and Ryo.

Oh, Issun, always starting arguments...and Ammy, always just taking it all in with her adorable expressiveness and lack of words.

And gravity defying clover...? Was that a game glitch that I wasn't aware of?

Good story, and good job! I'll be sure to keep reading when you post more!
Senom299 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
FREELOADING TACTICS GO *shot*

Sooooo, 'obliterate' is now officially to be capitalized, according to Mystic.
7Aces chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story! When are you gonna upload next? I want more!
7Aces chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awesome story!
LadyRook chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I reeeeally enjoyed reading, but Y U no post moar? lol I'd love to see more of this story. Pleeeeeeez? 00