Reviews for Conquered by a Kiss
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 9/27
I bemoan the loss of another good story. This does not look like it will be updated any time soon. For once the relationship isn't illegal, creepy or abusive.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 9/27
I was beginning to wonder why Viola needed to be a year under Donald. Damien could have been done away with in the original game through various methods. Mary could have also listened to her friends and heeded their advice. Mary's parents could have easily done what Ellen's did, printing her to stay at the Dansons. Now, I see the necessity of the gap.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 9/27
Your estimation on Donald's age should be correct. This wil be a fun holiday. Emphasis on "fun".
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 9/27
The appearance of Jacob got me thinking about elections. In this story, Mary Sue either didn't save Grabiner or was never Treasurer. If she was Treasurer, there will be no experienced person running for Sophomore position. If not, it was either Jacob if Mary lost. It could be Ellen, who was forced into it if Mary couldn't run. It could have been Manuel, if Mary ran for President.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 9/27
I pity her. She was just a naive Freshmanwith bad relationship experiences. Ezra took advantage of that. She still should have realized something was off, especially after that story about Mary Sue. What Senior wants a Feeshman, other than to usually take away their innocence, if it's still present.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 9/27
That's just great. If Donald and Luke didn't seem to know him, I would say Ezra was Damien in disguise. However, he's too clever to signal himself out by repeating those actions. I doubt it's a coincidence. A disciple of Damien's or one who took inspiration from the tale, perhaps?
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 9/27
Why can't they ever get nines k seniors? At least I don't think this one will try to eat a soul. Still, he's trying to take advantage of a freshman. He probably deserves what that curse is going to do to him, if he tries to force himself onto her. Then again, his plan seems to be focused on coercing her into it willingly.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 9/27
Something that isn't Grabiner and Mary Sie. I'm amazed. For the record, I think those two are just precious.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 9/27
Who actually places bookshelves like that? It's only done in comedies, for amusement. In a smal classroom, at least, the bookshelves should have only been against the wall.

Why is Potsdam so excited to see Viola? She might be some sort of prodigy, but Potsdam is acting much more personal and invested. Is Viola Potsdam's long-lost descendant? Similar in appearance to someone Potsdam cared about?
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/27
Isn't she special? Being a Snake sounds like somthing bad. I'm surprised the younger sister of Manuel would have stood there and let someone talk ill of his counterpart Hall. Also, just how old is Potsdam?
TheDarkOneRising chapter 3 . 9/27
Correction. Snake Hall.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/27
Wel, now. This is interesting. She's in the year below. Viola, not your average Mary Sue. The statements provided imply that there was a third roomate, the actual Mary Sue, who is unable to room with Vieiginia and Ellen in Sophomore year. That probably means that she ran away in Damien's Dark ending or found herself moved to Toad Hall in another bad Damien ending. I suppose she could have also married Grabiner and moved in, but that is unlikely.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/27
Well, no one was seriously injured. It was much worse.

What happened? Why would her magic react like that? Is she only allowed to kiss her "soul mate", or something? That would be incredibly corny. However, Potsdam did warn about dating.

How much of that was Potsdam manipulation? She geuinely wants people to be happy. Or, at least what is best for them. They don't have to be happy about it. However, I thibk Postdam cares little about the means used to achieve the end.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/27
Through most of that, I was coping over the adorable mess of thirteen year-olds. However, I kept wondering when the magic would show itself. I'm beginning to wish I didnt. Upon first reading flash, I thought someone had taken a picture, perhaps for a prank. Reading further, I realized I was very wrong. I hope nobody was seriously injured.
Cecilia'sNotebook chapter 13 . 1/31
Oh my God it's so cuuuuutttteeee! You can not end this, please! I love it so much! Donald is so adorable! His path was my absolute fave, lol. I'm writing a story about him too, but a continuation of his path. I know it's been forever since you updated but it's so awesome! Me needz more!