Reviews for Conquered by a Kiss
WolfGirl chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
I hope u update this story soon. It would make everyone very happy:)
Nightshade chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Awesome please update soon:)
Arwen heartfilla chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Love this chapter please,please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I wuv this! There isn't any other fanfics with a Donald pairing and there's only Grabiner! Please continue!
Skippie89 chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Hiya, I'm loving the story so far! I only started playing Magical Diaries recently and totally fell in love with the Characters, especially Donald ;) can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the excellent writing! XD
Talye Kendrin chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Loving this story. I'm honestly surprised by the lack of Magical Diary fanfiction in existence (especially Donald ones-he's my favorite dateable character). I look forward to finding out how Viola's whole 'curse' thing works.
Looking forward to your next update!
LadyAkianess chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
love it love it loved every single bit of it 3 im looking forward for more chapters
TrinityThatcher chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
You should keep going! This story is great! Everyone does a story for Grabiner, so it's refreshing to see such a good story about someone else. And Donald is such a sweetie!

Anyways, this is well-written (or would it be typed?) Please continue!
A new fan chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Hi! I just found your story and fell completely in love with it, please continue soon!
magical girl chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
nooooooo an evil cliffhanger!
Yuniepie chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
You've written this so well. I love it. You could probably add a bit more description to the settings and so on just to pull the reader into the story a bit more but I must admit it is really refreshing to read something a bit more direct and to the point. :) That's just sexy.

I also want to applaud the fact that you've made the character Viola very believeable to me. It's hard to make a MarySue a likable character but I'm really liking Viola so far. It's amazing how you've done that. I can't wait for you to update. :)

P.S- And it's a Donald pairing 3 ! Not old fart Grabbie! Bless you, Spiderkitty.

P.P.S- Just realised your avatar is Lina Inverse- does nothing about you suck? XD
someone chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Keep up the good work! :)