Reviews for City Of Dreams
ilyreid chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
Omgsh why is there not the last couple of chapters?! I swear all my sizzy writers never finish! If you are reading this please finish :) I really love your story!
ilyreid chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww I love them :)
zalmx'z 1ArX aLeXanDrX chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
:O omg keep writting this is an amazing story !
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Ranger132 chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
I demand you to update at once!
Ranger132 chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Good, but...

"Simon has gone to church?" Elaine asked with a proud smile. "That's my boy."

Simon and her mother are Jewish ._.
wolfpackof1 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Just commenting here to say that "Jace is missing again, he probably went off somewhere to sulk about Clary" is one of the best sentences I have ever read ever. I am still laughing at that. Classic Jace I love it
Dottie28 chapter 18 . 8/30/2012
Yay! I'm glad you are continuing this. Looking forward to you next update!
IamTheMarsian chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
Please Please update quickly! I like it and can't wait to see what happens.
Oh-Finders-Keepers chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
This story is amazing! Your characterisation and attention to detail are both fantastic and the plot is really thorough and intense! I was hitting the next button each time with bated breath! Please update again.
iluvsourskittles chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
I love this story!
Dottie28 chapter 17 . 3/20/2012
It was really good. Please continue.
malecfan0822 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm excited to see where this goes, there aren't a lot of Simon/Isabelle fics out there, so I don't read them much but you have an intriguing writing style.
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Aww! Poor Isabelle! Still, I think she made the right decision :) Great chapter, as always! Can't wait to see what happens next.
CakeBook chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
my god. You terrible, terrible, WONDERFUL author. Oh my gosh, I hate what your doing to Simon and Jace, but I couldn't imagine what else would happen. A story that Simon's mother accepting him just like that? Jace and Clary having a happy ever after? Not until book six, hahahs.

AWESOME STORYY. keep on updating! 3