Reviews for Twilight
chips-n-gravy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is so good! You have amazing writing, and you have used it very well!
Sabine X

P.S. I know this story is complete- I am just following it so that I can read it again if desired, but I won't put it on favourites as only a select few might make the cut..
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I've been looking for Jasper/Bella stories all night and this was the first one that satisfied me. I don't think you needed the backstories of all the characters, but I did like the reaction you wrote for Bella when she heard Jasper's. This was very romantic and it hit the spot. :)
Lunasea chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Please add another chapter this is so good and I love Jasper! Peter is a hoot I really dig this.
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I usually avoid be shots because they always leave me wanting mor. Ths was no exception. Livedit
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I'm sorry, but I need to say, I ended up doing something I never do...skimmed. For a one shot story, most of the details you gave were just not needed. This would have been better accepted as a multiple chapter story. Most one-shot stories aren't more than 8,000-10,000 words and are meant to be "quicker" stories.

Your writing is good. The story isn't a bad story AT ALL. You just REALLY need to break it into a multiple chapter story so it can be better enjoyed and better accepted. Thank you for your version of Twilight. Yes, Jasper is really a good character and one I enjoy also.

Keep up the good writing. :D
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
An interesting view of the twilight story.
miss.salvatore1995 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great story! I absolutely loved it. It was so cute and you are an amazing author!
starnosy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is an amazing story hun. I really enjoyed my time reading it. Thank you for this.

The only thing I had missed was the kiss between both. It would have been so great if they had kissed each other in the end. I would have loved to read how you describe the moment and what Bella would have felt through her first kiss with Jasper.
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Good alternative to canon. Thanks-
Rhea Sadie White chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
love it.
Agent Avengers12 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
i liked this story nice and sweet
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ah. That's the way it should have gone in the books. Thank you for the lovely story.
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
me likey :)
Amber M chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really enjoyed it. In fact I am sad it ended.
CianMarley chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Please do a sequel! This was over too soon!
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »