Reviews for Twilight
CianMarley chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Please do a sequel! This was over too soon!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was absolutely beautiful! It was a little difficult having it all in one chapter, since I went to bed last night before I could finish and it took me a bit to find where I was today when I returned, hehe, but that is really my only complaint, and that's not even about story content;)

I really, truly loved it. It was well written, well paced, and very sweet. I'm usually a firm Bella/Edward supporter, and rarely do I even read other portrayals, but your story here, even though it didn't get too deep into their actual growing relationship, made me realize there is a whole other side to fanfiction, with other ships that could be just as beautiful as Bella/Edward, when written well.

Thank you for sharing this!
Randomness96 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was REALLY good. Have you considered rewriting this in Jasper's point of view? because i would LOVE to read that :)
bear-beara-kuma chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this was a really well written story. I usually feel twilight storys to be corny but you did an excellent job!
The Perfect Substance chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really don't know what to say other than this was bloody amazing! Brilliant work! I truthfully did not want it to end (
Maggie Davis chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I enjoyed this story! It was really sweet! i wish a little more B/J interaction could have happened...but it was still good!
Yasric M. S chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Oh my... I love it. Such a cute storie. I love Jasper and Bella pairing... Great storie..!
Jasper3Bella 4ever chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awwww full story please!
DoYouReallySeeMe chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
It was absolutely heartbreaking when I realised that was the end - it was an amazing idea for a story and believable in a way very few stories with this pairing (that I've read) manage to pull off successfully. I feel no shame whatsoever in begging you to consider continuing with this, or writing a sequel maybe (one day?) to this, but alas, this alone was truly amazing. Thank you for the fantastic read ;)

Much love, Sketch.
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
love it

annonomous and annoyed chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Edward was not dying from the plague he was dying from the Spanish influenza if u r going to write storys have ur facts right thnks
angel897 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
loved it
2015meg chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
AWWWWW! That CAN'T be it! There HAS to be more chapters, so that we know how the relationship is! PLLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE continue!
Dark Angel 5120 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011

Nuf Said!

~Peace Out! )
darinka chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I hope you decide to continue it.

Its a great story!