Reviews for Another Day, Another Jar
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I'm a little afraid to ask, but what is a lolicon?
waytheballbounces chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Fire and Thunder are the most adorable twins in the world :3 Sweet story.
WritingDoodle chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This was an awesome story! I was actually looking for a fic specifically about Fire and Thunder; I'm glad that the one I found was so adorable!
black blood insanity chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
this was awsome
EvansLuver14 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
lol omg! I couldn't stop smiling when I read this, it's so cute and would so happen! lol :D and you know, I think you're the only writer whose deticated an entire fic to Fire and Thunder, but I'm soooo glad you did, it was great :3
So going in my favs :)
Jeice Lover chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aww! I love these little twins! They are two of my favorite characters from Soul Eater! They NEED more love! Why no one give then love!?
i-Spit-on-Fire chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
that was adorable!
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was so awesome. I'm glad that I stumbled on it- I was actually looking for a fic with the two of them! Glad to see that they are on the drop-down list now too :D
bowserrr chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
lol they are too cute
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE IT. This is my favorite fic to read, it's so damn adorable. Fantastic work, my friend.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Thunder won't be able to face Soul for a long time, and Fire will hate the guy! This was an adorable one shot! I love Thunder and Fire! I wish I could kidnap them!
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Hahaha this made me laugh! I love it. 3
Eclipsewings chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awww. I love the Thunder and Fire twins. They're so cute. And Kilk is just plain awesome. I agree they should be on the character list.
Winterwhip chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
If it makes you feel better, Kilik/Fire/Thunder is, to the best of my knowlege, a myth.
TheAmazingBoo chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was very very cute!

I've never seen a story just to Fire and Thunder, and you did really well!

what I like most about this story is the lack of dialogue. the Pot's silence somehow made everything more enjoyable