Reviews for Rota
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 3/19
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Gracealma chapter 17 . 8/8/2014
Enjoyed your story. I like the idea of Tony and Tim being there for each other and working together.
NCISaddictionMcGeek chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
I found this story on NFA, but I didn't know if it was on fanfiction and since I didn't have a NfA account I was really happy when today I found it! I loved this story, it's a really good idea, and an amazing story. Shows an amazing brother connection and a side to McGee we don't always see. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Alviniju chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
you can't be in a plane thousands of miles above anything (most planes don't cap ten very often) you need to put in thousands of feet.
puppypants chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Really liked your story, thanks
DeathOfSanity chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
I really really loved your story. The timing is a little quirky, but I think it works, and I think that if you proofread that it would be pretty much perfect. And I also appreciate that you kept Tony and McGee as their own team. They seem to work pretty well together.

I also have to thank you for the little scene when Gibbs sees the little Tim on the playground crying over his math problems. You seem to have inspired a little sci-fi fic of mine.

I am very excited to read 'The DiNardo Brothers'. It seems like it will be pretty good. But hopefully you will forgive me if I wait until it is finished. It's easier to enjoy a story if you can read it all the way through.

Awesome story. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
MacMhuirich chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I enjoyed reading the story from the start...and I just realized I don't remember reviewing on it. *gibbs slapping myself*

Loved the idea of Tony starting his own team. And Tim joining him. Of course the boys get into danger. I was glad to see how Gibbs doesn't give up on his former agents. He's known them for so long and he still cares about them; like family.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 17 . 2/12/2012
So sweet
MysteryFan15 chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
You did a great job with this story. I really liked it! Not overly dramatic, but still enough hurt/comfort and angst for the fans. :)

Glad Tim and Gibbs made up and I loved Tim and Tony's relationship throughout the story. It showed a respect they have for each other that is rarely portrayed.

Look foward to your sequel. :)
me chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful story! I just found it tonight, so I read the whole thing at once. You write very well - I was surprised to find out you are a high school student. I felt I could hear the characters' voices in my head. Loved the image of Abby cuddled up to Tim fast asleep!
Dreamer22 chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
I was sad at first when I read that this was the last chapter, but I am very glad that there will be a sequel!
MacMhuirich chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
All's well that ends well with the team heading home again with Gibbs.
lsmcfan chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
Thanks for finishing this up-loved it!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Excellent chapter and finale to the story, thanks!
stamper55555 chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
Great ending, and I'm so happy that there will be a sequel. And if you want to know just how wrapped up in this chapter I got, I was picturing myself slapping Carol for depriving Tim of time with his sister until I reminded myself that Carol (along Tim and Sarah, for that matter) doesn't exist... W