Reviews for Best Served Cold
alhernandez1 chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
Wonderful story
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
oh my gosh...oh my gosh...I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! This was an INCREDIBLE STORY! The writing itself was superb, but the storyline was just outstanding! I loved the long, emotional battle with Nick, Jarrod and Heath, fighting for life, revenge, and family...it was amazing! Every aspect of this story was immaculate and perfect! This is one of the best Fan Fiction stories i have read, out of any show that I read or write from! Great work, and I hope for more like it in the future! Keep up the great writing! :)
zara chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
I also loved how tight Heath and Nick were in the show. You seemed to show that very well, and threw Jarrod in the plot as well, without him being 3rd wheelish. Loved it :)
Jellico chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Marvelous tale, riveting story-telling, wholly believable characters and a very satisfying conclusion. Great job, Laurie Le May. You are definitely one talented writer.
Dreamer1985 chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
Glad to see Nick alive, and Heath healing. And it's amazing how someone can influence you without even having to be around you at the time.
BV Fan chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
Well-written, engrossing story. True to the characters. Couldn't put it down.
Karen chapter 25 . 8/28/2012
LOVED the entire story! Excellent!
shadde chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
The sheriff knows Eli is guilty too but his hands are tied.
shadde chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Well we all know where Nick gets his fire from. Looks like Jarrod is just outvoted this time.
shadde chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
I love stories that show Nick's fiercely protective side and his high intellegence. Jarrod isn't the only thinking man in the family. Nick is his equal.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
sequel please
The Red Fedora chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
Bravo:-) well finished
Guest chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
Nice to see that they made it back to hearth and home without any lasting damage to body or kin. All's well that ends well. ;-)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 25 . 6/26/2012
So, I'm glad Nick didn't lower himself to Eli's level and I'm glad Jarrod was able to save him.
13Sarah94 chapter 24 . 6/24/2012
Don't leave us hanging too long! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »