Reviews for 21
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
They are both stars..l.i hope they can make constellations :)
sydneysages chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Awww, Rae, this was really cute!

I love the OC (she's the one in your other fic, right?) & it was really nicely done, with the formatting and other such things.

I loved the slipping of the taylor swift lyrics into there; it was really well done and fitted in perfectly!

The storyline that ran through it was nice to read as well, and as it wa a freeverse, there wasn't that incessant description we all love to do :D

really well done, and i didn't think you went /too/ overboard on the formatting, but anymore would have been too much XD

Vicky xx
felines chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This was marvelous. I think we have the makings of a great OC here, especially with this type of background.

I loved the bittersweetness of the entire fic, and while I do think there's a bit too much formatting for my taste, the freeverse format was still effective and I still enjoyed this fic overall.

Keep writing! :D
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So she left James, and now she is a famous singer? Wow, um, wow. XD I really like this, especially applying her song lyrics in. "You'd do it willingly" Aww, James :3 It wasn't too long, and flowed nicely too. :)
GirlWithABook chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Lovely.
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
bwahaha i found your story :)

freeverse is much more fun to write, no?

I like this, but can't see that much relation to WtH (unless Issy's going to become a star? is that it?)

but good, nice style. like!