Reviews for Fight for Freedom
Lala chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
ASDFGHJKL; this is such an IkuxDojo moment i can totally see!
I'm pretty sure that they managed to (almost crash) land on a roof and they were safe. (it's in wings of revolution which i haven't watched in a while)
bhoney chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Ah, this was lovely, just lovely. Warm, fuzzy, Dojo-and-Iku-in-love happiness.

LOVED seeing an update to this story. And this was completely, utterly, perfect. Love that Iku had a flashback to some of the traumatic things they've been through, and how perfectly Dojo (nope, I can't get used to Atsushi, either) comforted her. I love seeing them together as a couple, going through things and being there for each other. Love that he had some leftover trauma, too. Wonder if there are other events that still traumatize him-maybe sometime when Iku was in danger, like when she was in the middle of that MBA raid and had no weapon and had rescued the backpack of books? That might be cool to see.

I really hope you'll write more of this story super soon. I love it so much and there are so few LW fanfics out there. Please, please, please write more soon!
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Well written, although I think the first and forth chapters were my favorite. Good luck
52 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
this is soo cute!
I really enjoyed reading these chapters-I haven't gotten use to Kasahara calling Dojo by his first name XD
Lala chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
This... is... SO CUTE please update again soon!
Alya Starbright chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww! So cute! can't express how much I love this. :D so cute!
bhoney chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
I cannot tell you how it totally MADE my day to see an update come through for this story! Thank you!

I love the idea of them being all domestic together, so sweet. Love him calling her "princess" too (but naturally, only when he thinks she can't hear him, LOL). I was just re-reading the second novel and the line where Komaki tells Dojo his princess is more fragile than Dojo's cracked me up. It was so perfect to see that you had him call her that in the story.

I will never get used to Dojo's first name, though. Just can't do it, LOL. He'll always be Dojo to me. I'll have to look up that chapter cover, I don't remember it. Sounds cool, though.

I hope you'll post more on this really, really, really soon!
Melime14 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Aww this chapter was cute. update again soon!
bhoney chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Awwwww. I loved this so, SOOO much, that I can even almost forgive you for robbing me of my favorite scene. I *so* wanted to see Dojo's immediate reaction to Kasahara being shot and him being all angry at the MBC guy and frantically calling for help and all that good stuff. I feel robbed, getting it all second-hand from Kasahara's subordinate. *pouts* I want a "deleted scene"! LOL

That said, though, I still loved this one-shot. Loved Kasahara being in danger and Dojo being so worried about her. *happy sigh* Loved him sleeping by her bed till she woke up. So sweet. And I liked seeing their date before that, and their argument about her being distracted by him asking her out. LOL Too funny! I can imagine that dating your superior would bring a lot of awkward situations and (in their case) probably just as many fights. I just love them together.

And I seriously love your writing, too. Please do me a favor and write more LW fic soon.
bhoney chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Awwwww, SOOOO sweet! Loved this! I can see it happening just that way, too. Of course, now I want to see how he proposed. *pouts*

I was surprised to notice that in some of the pictures in the manga, she is wearing a necklace (it looks like an open book). I didn't think she'd be much of a jewelry-wearer, either, since she's such a tomboy. I still think this works totally fine, though, even with that.

Loved Komaki and Tezuka congratulating her and everyone getting in on the act. I'd have loved to see what Genda had to say about it-bet he raised the roof, LOL. What a lovely chapter!

PLEASE come back and write more of this soon!
bhoney chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Nice chapter. I loved seeing more of their time in Ibaraki. I'd love to see a drabble with the pervert episode from Dojo's POV (or another similar situation), if you're ever up for something like that. He was so stone-faced when he saw Kasahara all dressed up, but you have to know he was captivated. And then when that guy made the moves on her, he was so furious. I always wished he'd roughed him up a little more before handing him over, LOL.

Anyway, there is a terrible shortage of good Library Wars fic, so I hope you'll continue writing. I LOVE Dojo/Kasahara and this was very well written and sweet (cool dream, too-I love dreams like that and this was a great way to remember it).
epilogue08 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I love your one-shots! Please continue to write more!
Mitsukai Akuma chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
AWWWWWW 3 I died of happy laughter just then.
Mitsukai Akuma chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
OMG! I love this soooo much! On wattpad no one had even heard of Library Wars and it was such a bummer! But you write really well and it's a great story. Please keep updating.
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Haha I love the opening! That was so cute!